What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get that shit out of marimo's face !

:steef:

You better Haki up when Sanji rolls up with that flaming kick

:stealthblack:

I still can't believe that we're like 5 chapters into seeing Sanji fighting Queen with him pushing Queen into Hybrid form from like the second chapter, and Sanji's still not using the RS, fending off Queen's attacks without using Hardening and making Queen coat himself with hardening to defend from unnamed DJ kicks :crazwhat:
queen probably has another transformation cyborg

Here’s my question guys
After seeing this chapter and how ALL 4 characters look impressive and not even close to going all out (King/Queen/Zoro/Sanji) and not even tapping into possible power ups for Zoro/Sanji mid fight (CoC mastery for Zoro / Exoskeleton for Sanji)

how many chapters do you guys expect those two fights to take?

I am HOPING that 3 for each… 6 in total

or they can all be drawn in 6 chapters where each chapter has half of Sanjivs Queen and half of Zoro vs King and both fight end in last chapter on the 6th
I don't think it's gonna take that long.

i think in 3~4 chapters both fights will be over.

Here’s my question guys
After seeing this chapter and how ALL 4 characters look impressive and not even close to going all out (King/Queen/Zoro/Sanji) and not even tapping into possible power ups for Zoro/Sanji mid fight (CoC mastery for Zoro / Exoskeleton for Sanji)

how many chapters do you guys expect those two fights to take?

I am HOPING that 3 for each… 6 in total

or they can all be drawn in 6 chapters where each chapter has half of Sanjivs Queen and half of Zoro vs King and both fight end in last chapter on the 6th
I really like your idea

This chapter is gonna add another factor into the "What is a swordsman debate". One piece has a lot of nuances when it comes to titles such as World's strongest man or swordsman or creature.

Putting agendas aside, Consider pitting someone like Roger who uses a sword and is considered the apex of piracy against Mihawk who is considered the World's strongest swordsman, factually speaking there should not be an argument, Mihawk's title should put him above Roger, but yet i'm sure majority of one piece fans don't believe this, why ?

The problem I think is that the title of swordsmen no longer has meaning, and there is no difference between a sword user and a swordsmen. When you have guys like Kaku, Cabaji and maybe even Pica as swordsmen, that's a problem because they have other abilities to rely on, for example Kaku has Rokushiki and his devil fruit aside from using swords. Another problem then comes when you move to people like Big Mom and Kizaru who also use swords and should be considered as swordsmen, but in truth are they really ?

Zoro's comment this chapter regarding King not really being a swordsman is important in establishing a difference between people like Mihawk and Big Mom, she shouldn't be placed in the same group as Mihawk because with or without a sword she is still in the OP top 10, which I cant say for Mihawk.
Swordsmanship is a set of ideals,

I can only speak of zoro, and the concept of swordsmanship that he follows is:
"the pinnacle of swordsmanship is to protect anything you want to protect and to cut anything you want to cut"

PProtecting and cutting.

Sanji's already doing this good

I still can't believe that we're like 5 chapters into seeing Sanji fighting Queen with him pushing Queen into Hybrid form from like the second chapter, and Sanji's still not using the RS, fending off Queen's attacks without using Hardening and making Queen coat himself with hardening to defend from unnamed DJ kicks :crazwhat:

And Oda's telling us he's going to rapidly evolve further with his body going through some sudden changes :crazwhat:

Sanji: It's possible with my passion...!! My passion will exceed even the temperature of flames/fire!!

And hinting that after his evolution Sanji will be able to use techniques that exceed even the temperature of flames/fire :crazwhat:

A

Akagaminoproduction

This chapter is gonna add another factor into the "What is a swordsman debate". One piece has a lot of nuances when it comes to titles such as World's strongest man or swordsman or creature.

Putting agendas aside, Consider pitting someone like Roger who uses a sword and is considered the apex of piracy against Mihawk who is considered the World's strongest swordsman, factually speaking there should not be an argument, Mihawk's title should put him above Roger, but yet i'm sure majority of one piece fans don't believe this, why ?

The problem I think is that the title of swordsmen no longer has meaning, and there is no difference between a sword user and a swordsmen. When you have guys like Kaku, Cabaji and maybe even Pica as swordsmen, that's a problem because they have other abilities to rely on, for example Kaku has Rokushiki and his devil fruit aside from using swords. Another problem then comes when you move to people like Big Mom and Kizaru who also use swords and should be considered as swordsmen, but in truth are they really ?

Zoro's comment this chapter regarding King not really being a swordsman is important in establishing a difference between people like Mihawk and Big Mom, she shouldn't be placed in the same group as Mihawk because with or without a sword she is still in the OP top 10, which I cant say for Mihawk.
This is the way top tiers fight man.... I vaguely remember a dialogue from zoro... the logic of fight is simple.. the stronger one wins... so now onwards we will see fights like this only where people will do anything...
WSS is no more ... World's strongest is the goal now onwards for zoro

Sanjis windmill kick here looks a lot like Black Marias weapon funnily enough

Status
Not open for further replies.