What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dopest panel of all the Wano:
:steef:

Are you literally not noticing that King is putting up a better fight than Kaido against Zoro and tanking hits better than Kaido as well? :yasu:
Are you not realizing that Zoro needed his absolute strongest attack just to contend with Kaido for less than 5 seconds?

If Zoro tried to go at Kaido in a 1 v 1 without Asura, he'd get decimated. Lmao

A

Akagaminoproduction

King is strong no doubt and I’m sure he will have some hype soon
But Marco stronger, smarter, more beautiful, more original, more style, more relevant, better DF, better leader :phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:
marco made roofpiece possible.... we should be thankful to the man who gave us best moments in series till now

I mean it's no ? Lunaria is King's tribe who can manipulate fire. And king's tribe got erased from history.

Btw @PuckTheGreat , thanks for the translations. the language style used in this chapter doesn't look easy!
Not really. It's easy to assume so from the way it was written but it could very easily be a red herring.

Also King's Tribe is not the one that was erased from history, it's just one of the 3 tribes that Linlin doesn't have on Totland.
There's King's tribe, the Giants most likely and then an unknown tribe ^^

Also u're welcome ^^

Here’s my question guys
After seeing this chapter and how ALL 4 characters look impressive and not even close to going all out (King/Queen/Zoro/Sanji) and not even tapping into possible power ups for Zoro/Sanji mid fight (CoC mastery for Zoro / Exoskeleton for Sanji)

how many chapters do you guys expect those two fights to take?

I am HOPING that 3 for each… 6 in total
Are you expecting that King and Queen will share the same number of chapters dedicated for their fight? Yeah, not happening..

If anything, something like this is what gonna happens..

King cleaning Judge's son trash from his path, one shotting him. While Zoro does the same to Queen.

Has happened before (Zoan King KOed RS Sanji, and Zoro sending flying slashes to Queen who was aiming at Chopper) and will happen again later.

I don't think it's gonna take that long.

i think in 3~4 chapters both fights will be over.
Really?
I think it will be really 6 chapters in total....
I have hard time to think Oda can cover the enemy details in mere 2 chapters
Cause you gotta understand.... each fight has many things to offer:
1- King vs Zoro:
- King Hybrid is YET to be revealed
- His Haki specialty is yet to be revealed
- MORE lure about his race will be exploited before he goes down...
- His bounty
- Even Zoro's CoC getting better control is most likely in this battle...
- Possibility of King being awakened Zoan...

For me to just jam everything of the above in mere 1-2 chapters is bullshit honestly... I think it's best to have 3 chapters (1 where it ends on King looks like he's about to go serious mode... second chapter is King overwhelming Zoro but by the end of it, Zoro is about to do something crazy for the last chapter to have the conclusion)

It's the same with Sanji vs Queen... many things to explore:

- Queen cyborg abilities will be more highlighted since he hyped it by saying even Vegapunk cannot create it
- His armament haki is blocking DJ with ease... making Sanji needing to power up with more attacking power
- Exoskeleton awakening was hinted HEAVILY this chapter, so Sanji's transformation is gonna happen
- Raid Suit usage is also another transformation (Sanji might have TWO transformations, Exoskeleton + RS) LOL
- Mads scientist research team info
- Queen's Awakening

and so on...

In same formula... I expect first chapter shows equal fight until the end when Queen wants to go serious... next chapter Queen dominates Sanji until the very end where Sanji goes SSG for the last chapter for Sanji to end him...

3 chapters minimum for both fights is the LEAST Oda should do... honestly... I pray LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.