What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing, you can now tell this was his fighting style back when Sanji saved Momo.

They both kick each other (CoA clash), then King just ups and grabs Sanji by the neck before using his zoan form to try and pierce him from a crash landing.

Very chaotic fighting style.
How i enjoy the king's appreciations :cheers::cheers:
He is savage, i really think except Zoro no one can face King because Zoro literally said he is killing machine so he is ready for anything to win like Zoro with his speech.

I don't think it's rushing at all. The raid is 50 chapters already. The F6 themselves have lasted far longer than members of CP-9 that were introduced at Enies Lobby, and they aren't even the main/strongest enemies this arc.

Let's see where 1024/1025 go, but I have a feeling they aren't going King/Queen focused at all. And those King/Queen fights may last longer than 1-2 chapters anyway. The fights feel way different and far more intense
I think if the fights last long, it's because they are gonna get a huge chunk off screened and we will get back to them and see them already a bit hurt.

Just like we did with so many fights in this raid so far.

Yeah the raid is 50 chapters, but the first 30 was very slow, i think Oda picked up the pace in the last 20, everything is happening in these last 20 chapters, the last 10 even more so. I think the next 10~20 are going be really fast paced.

Just look how many fights Oda is progressing at the same time, jumping around, and not focusing on one of them.

Many of these fights are gonna be over very quickly.

@Sentinel @playa4321

King the Wildlife vs Katakuri the glass canon.

Mind you King bodied Marco the minute he couldn't use his bullshit healing.

Katakuri is the same glass canon.
I'm ready to accept that King might be stronger but you are clearly underestimating the mochi man.

I mean, look at these two panels:

That's how two first mates of two Yonko look like. :finally:

I still think Queen and Jack have additional forms they’ve yet to use.

Queen is called the plague, so the idea that he won’t juice himself with it in an emergency seems like a waste of potential to me especially since we know he carries antibodies with him to cure him.

Jack is the only calamity without a secondary gimmick so giving him the one with awakening and an awakened form seems very fitting as well.
Yeah.. I'm expecting the same... I think Queen's last resort will be his drugs LOL... he will inject something whithin himself that turn him into one of those ice demons from before....

It was stated that it increases your strength tremendously... which is why Hyo got back to his prime temporarily

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well at least se can leave the Zoro solos the Calamities bs in the bin now
Same goes for Sanji
:brootea:
Why would we leave it in the bin?
He literally can solo both.
Unless you have seen him use Tatsumaki/Asura or other attack focused on AoE and failing? :yasu:
If he was handling two Emperors, two Calamities are an easier task, even tho King is putting up a better fight than either of the Yonkos.
Are you not realizing that Zoro needed his absolute strongest attack just to contend with Kaido for less than 5 seconds?

If Zoro tried to go at Kaido in a 1 v 1 without Asura, he'd get decimated. Lmao
Silly Anti-Zolo Pirate... :hihihi:
Zori has gotten the best of Kaido regardless of his attacks.
Whether it is Oni Giri, Zoro comes out superior.
Whether it is a competition of Dragon Twisters, Zoro comes out superior.
Whether it is a fair challenge in CQC, Zoro again ends up superior.

Kaido literally failed to do anything to Zoro while King literally disarmed Zoro at his first try.
And is actually able to clash with Zoro while Kaido failed every time and got bested and slashed.
Should I also point out Kaido crying about getting slashed and forced to spit Luffy out while King is chilling?
:ronalaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm ready to accept that King might be stronger but you are clearly underestimating the mochi man.

I mean, look at these two panels:

That's how two first mates of two Yonko look like. :finally:
He still needs the offensive feats to prove he's able to beat Katakuri in a fight but IDK, I think I'm ready to put King above Kata overall.

Yeah.. I'm expecting the same... I think Queen's last resort will be his drugs LOL... he will inject something whithin himself that turn him into one of those ice demons from before....

It was stated that it increases your strength tremendously... which is why Hyo got back to his prime temporarily
I think chances are it's what you said, of him using some drugs to increase his power and strength, or he could have a new cyborg transformation... But surely Queen's hybrid form isn't his final trump card.

I think if the fights last long, it's because they are gonna get a huge chunk off screened and we will get back to them and see them already a bit hurt.

Just like we did with so many fights in this raid so far.

Yeah the raid is 50 chapters, but the first 30 was very slow, i think Oda picked up the pace in the last 20, everything is happening in these last 20 chapters, the last 10 even more so. I think the next 10~20 are going be really fast paced.

Just look how many fights Oda is progressing at the same time, jumping around, and not focusing on one of them.

Many of these fights are gonna be over very quickly.
Tbh, I disagree with that here for the calamities. Especially with the fact that Oda has had Luffy fight Cracker/Kata for hours. Leads me to think the same will happen here so even if we don't see them for a while, I think we will get a big chunk dedicated to King and Queen at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.