What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a statement or something Grouping Kata with Marco & King? Zero

Where is Queen? Coz Oda never hype King alone, always with Queen alongside.

You guys created a fanfictions

Oda never had Maeci near or equal to Katakuri
Marco rivals Pero (who will fight Sulong Neko)
Marco is with King...both aren't Conquerors or fs/adcoc users and lack awakening (maybe King will have awakening)

None o/YCs
Why does Perospero have a bounty 400M less than Marco if they were rivals, stop being a clown for one day.

Sanji: i'm fine, it's just that when I wore the raid suit for the second time... my body felt a little-
Sanji: I never said it was bad, it was just sometihng "weird"...
It seems Raid Suit is affecting Sanji in some way.

Zoro: with your swirly brows?
Not random. Oda is definitely hinting something here.

Queen: A human burning!? Don't be stupid!! It's not like you're from the Lunalia tribe!!
King: ....
This was a bit sus. Why refer King's race (assuming it's King's race that Queen is referring to which I think it is) of all things here? Was it just to tease that Sanji is not a normal human being or is there something more to it? King was actually paying attention to the conversation. Hm.

Zoro: Black Mummy, you're looking elsewhere!
He was even distracted by it. Zoro had to get his attention back.

This is all so interesting. Oda is definitely up to something with Sanji. I'm super curious!

Sanji panel here looks cool af! I'm very hyped for Sanji Vs Queen.

Momo Dragon form looking hella amazing too.

Awesome chapter overall.

Big mom's indra is a straight fodder move, shit was fucking trash. Killer is weak anyways.
It one shot Raid Suit Judge
Its a Yonko named attack, how can it be weak

Bro Zoro usually one shot K.Os opponents, against this is Enma Haki amped up Oni Giri, stronger than one he used on Kaido

Fire doesn't seem to be a problem since Kat can produce fire himself, he most definitely is big enough to shape-shift, they're the same size and King didn't look too big but the crew is just normal height. Kat also trashed Boundman once he was calm. There is really no feat that says King can outspeed him, but yes, the problem is whether Kat can hurt King with his punches to a point it matters.
King seems much bigger than Kata in full zoan form
Kata can't produce fire like King but i am just saying King will burn all his surroundings burning his awakening in process

You are my clapping punching bag as you were always are, infact all zorobois are my clapping punching bag. :steef::vistalaugh:

Imagine you zorobois defending: ''swordsman this swordsman that'',

You didn't listen your superior, now, it's time for eternal clapping to zorobois forever :fujilaugh:

Styles / forms : swordsmanship

mihawk's WSS title is all about styles / forms

I was right all along,

Cry in the corner. :luuh: :vistalaugh:
Why are you such a scared little puppy dog?
How come you run away everytime I try to debate you and then constantly cry?

CRYING 6

Oda draws shitty compared to other mangaka, especialy fights, he is a GOAT writer and storytelller but as an artist lame. So many cool abilities in OP best diversity of powers, in any Shounen and so few cool fights that look esteticaly appealing,
Such a shame. Let oda write OP but get kubo or somebody like murata to draw it will be 100 times more popular, than it already is. It would dominate the west, so many people canot get into OP because it looks goofy, its the biggest complaint i heard, not even being over a 1000+ chapters if it looked cooler, people would not mind.

You are my clapping punching bag as you were always are, infact all zorobois are my clapping punching bag. :steef::vistalaugh:

Imagine you zorobois defending: ''swordsman this swordsman that'',

You didn't listen your superior, now, it's time for eternal clapping to zorobois forever :fujilaugh:

Styles / forms : swordsmanship

mihawk's WSS title is all about styles / forms

I was right all along,

Cry in the corner. :luuh: :vistalaugh:
Erkan I respect your tenure in the OP community !!

But lets keep it 💯 this chapter solidified exactly what "ˆswordbois" been saying.

King : I don't give a flying F**K about swordsmanship I'm here to win weather its punching/kicking/choking whatever I'm winning.
Zoro : Now that you say that I also don't give a SH!+ about swordsman ship at the end of the day I have to win that includes tearing out your throat with my teeth.

This chapter is telling us they're pirates at the end of the day no matter what they'll play by any means to win, but at their best the utilize their swords.

I'll still wait for the official VIZ but this is a major win for Swordcucks and Zoloboys

BULLSHIT
Oni Giri would knock Luffy out cold
Durability =/= endurance. Whitebeard was running around with half of his organs molten and a part of his head gone. Luffy would endure more than King. He is the main character and Joyboy reincarnation.
King has been fighting Marco, neg diffing Sanji, kicking ships and now fighting Zoro and has shown no signs of slowing down
So King was in his comfort zone. Apart from the Marco fight, since Marco took two calamities at once and the rest was off paneled.
When has King ever been slow? He was keeping up with hybrid Marco in base, same Marco who could casually react to kizarus attacks
Kizaru's speed is overrated, honestly. Old Deathbeard with CoO so weak he couldn't react to Squardo in a much fresher state, stopped Kizaru mid way. Old man Ray also stopped and stalled Kizaru. People with average CoO were dodging laser beams, even those without CoO. Meanwhile Rayleigh himself says, FS is something only some among the mightiest can do, with Katakuri's speed itself being incredible and him having shape shifting.

How can people seriously believe Mihawk > Yonkos when Oda doesn't even give him justice in the covers.
At least we Sanji Boys have several covers where Sanji and Zoro are portrayed as close, while Zolo bois fans don't have a single thing to put Mihawk above Yonkos if not the same sh*t about Hawkeye wanting someone stronger than pre-Yonko Shanks and we know that Red hair was not strong at all before becoming Yonko. :milaugh::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.