What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why ? One thing is not connected to another.
Mihawk has 0 facts to counter KAIDO's on-screen statements.

Likewise for Shanks.

So, Shanks > Mihawk, doesn't claim anything about Kaido.
Buh.
of course it does both kaido and mihawk have titles of the strongest assigned to them but according to you mihawk's title is fake, thus Kaido's title must be fake as well, especially when mihawk is straight up called the strongest while kaido is only said to be the strongest

Yes you acting like Zoro hasn't punch and kick. He defeated mr. 5 by punching him
Also
Zoro also kicked cabaji off of his bike.
He kicked luffy in their fight at whesky peak.
He killed the sky shark by a punch.
He kicked delinger.
He used franky's heavy nunchaku vs oars.
He punched one of franky family with the handle of his sword.
He threw a house on mv 1.
Davey back fight is all about that.

Marco regen is auto you realize when gifters were trying to sneak him he was healing despite not seeing and being off-guard
Yet auto regen Marco lost his entire wing and was bloody
No Admiral ever did that
Post automatically merged:

the same attack that bloced king fire
Right Marco needs same attack he used to block Kizarus signature attack to block a basic fire punch from king let alone his swordsmanship

Yet auto regen Marco lost his entire wing and was bloody
No Admiral ever did that

Right Marco needs same attack he used to block Kizarus signature attack to block a basic fire punch from king let alone his swordsmanship
Comparing 30 second (at best) clashes with admirals to a 2-3 hour 1v1 with King.

Shishiol you’re starting to become creditless

Comparing 30 second (at best) clashes with admirals to a 2-3 hour 1v1 with King.

Shishiol you’re starting to become creditless
Bro I am talking about that one moment where King only slashed Marco once on panel and he lost wings and he had a blood on his face

Once again don't think I am saying King ~ Admiral, all I am saying is that King is too impressive for YC1 and at the very least stronger than Katakuri

Yall sweating bullets with the whole Swordsman reveal, and doing everything in your power to elevate King to heights he ain't at.

This damage control is unreal.
What reveal lmao? Shit wss already known, yet Zoro saying he can't lose shows no matter what you do, it you go a bladed weapon and you got into a fight with Zoro you ain't winning

King and queen gave marco scratch marks

Casual Kizaru actually Bypassed his Regen and made him bleed and you can see marco complaining about it.
Its not Queen, only King.
Queen never landed any hits on Marco
Also this is distracted non pheonix Marco

Btw first major damage Marco took was from king @CbShadow can show it to you

Bro I am talking about that one moment where King only slashed Marco once on panel and he lost wings and he had a blood on his face

Once again don't think I am saying King ~ Admiral, all I am saying is that King is too impressive for YC1 and at the very least stronger than Katakuri
I swear I’ve heard it all.
“Ben Beckman is Yc1+“
“Shiryu is Yc1+“
“Marco is Yc1+“
“King is Yc+”

If every fucking Yc1 is actually “Yc1+“ than what’s the fucking point

Status
Not open for further replies.