• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Juliet?
Oh right, she did come to defend Conq being a noobie and all that.

Hmm, the thing is im starting to think Conq might be town. Especially with the frame immunity stuff and the way he listed all the people that could have it, opening himself to CC from other ''noble'' characters in the game. Now this could be an attempt at fishing them out but i believe him for now.

So Juliet and Ekko too who defended Conq in a way or another could be scum with TMI now that i think about it, Ekko moved on pretty fast from me once i claimed my character.

I don't get it.

Fuji's lynch is the best lynch to me. There's no better option right now imo. That being said, I'm not deadset on lynching him no matter what. If he does something later on that makes me want to town read him or there's someone else acting scummier then I'm willing to take off my vote.
Really now, how about Juliet? Or Light? Or Tobi ? Even Nat.

I cant do anything more than i already did, so if y'all wanna still lynch me so be it.

I cant reveal my abilities because its really dumb, you guys really shouldnt lynch me is all im saying.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I found her posts so far barely noticable. After that they improved, so I saw fit to unvote. Is there any reason for you being so butthurt about me "calling you out" that you now turn on me as though you are a tiny bit afraid of my read on you?
You say conq was crumbling, but my oh my... isn't someone else too?
where did they improve tho, im following the whole sequence and she hardly has any different post style to call it "improved" from what u originally imagined her to be.

Oh right, she did come to defend Conq being a noobie and all that.

Hmm, the thing is im starting to think Conq might be town. Especially with the frame immunity stuff and the way he listed all the people that could have it, opening himself to CC from other ''noble'' characters in the game. Now this could be an attempt at fishing them out but i believe him for now.

So Juliet and Ekko too who defended Conq in a way or another could be scum with TMI now that i think about it, Ekko moved on pretty fast from me once i claimed my character.
I've definitely gone from being 100 on Conq to maybe 80 or so. But I don't really much of his play has been super helpful to catching scum since his 'breakdown' and has instead relied on just talking about reads. Juliet just doesn't sit right in my gut.

Im going with Nat actually, don't like her dismissal of lie detects and i dont like her insistence on Lynching me even after me claiming and hinting at ''other'' things.

Vote Lynch Natalija.

I've definitely gone from being 100 on Conq to maybe 80 or so. But I don't really much of his play has been super helpful to catching scum since his 'breakdown' and has instead relied on just talking about reads. Juliet just doesn't sit right in my gut.
What do you think about Misty btw, you and her had an interesting interraction.

Fuji's lynch is the best lynch to me. There's no better option right now imo. That being said, I'm not deadset on lynching him no matter what. If he does something later on that makes me want to town read him or there's someone else acting scummier then I'm willing to take off my vote.
Your lack of worry over this still makes me iffy about you :few:

Lemme go check your last scum game real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.