Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why a town read on me would automatically make Juliet scum, or Juliet being scum make me town lol.

And you are free to read me as you wish^^ I am not to bothered by how ppl perceive me. I simply care to enjoy myself wildly, and I am doing so for sure^^
You misunderstand, me. Based on your interaction with Juliet, I doubt you're mates. My gut tells me that Juliet is Wolf, which means you shouldn't be Wolf, with the opposite being true. So while I think there's suss in your gameplay so far, I'd rather you play better and show you're Town so I can continue my gut check with Juliet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh, with the way you've described the character, she sounds like she'd be a garbage fake claim. You make her sound just completely irrelevant and irrelevant characters are more likely to be town so it can throw townies off that not every single important character is gonna be in the game. Case in point, in JoJo, Shinobu–Hayato's mom–was a town role even though she didn't do squat in part 4, while Hayato himself a very pivotal character to the defeat of Kira was a fake claim.

If it were up to me, I'd add Fuji's character in the game and definitely would not make her a fake claim. Flower's an experienced host so she knows how fake claims work and AL as the coach for sure knows how they work. I find it hard to believe that if Fuji's character is as meh as you make it out to be, she'd be a fake claim.
this is a fair point from host PoE
i just think its too easy, u know what i mean

fuji says he will never claim, but claims anyway to survive
im pretty confused about fujis play rn tbh

Zemmi

GodMommie
u were host in that game so had to tell us the night/day might be delayed but ur a player here so dropping a post excuse outta nowhere felt weird. r u worried others ask u questions and u appear as if u r avoiding them?
It's just something I do and always do.

However, I do like you are questioning my normal behaviors, that you are aware of, makes you seem more town like all the other times you did the same thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh right, she did come to defend Conq being a noobie and all that.

Hmm, the thing is im starting to think Conq might be town. Especially with the frame immunity stuff and the way he listed all the people that could have it, opening himself to CC from other ''noble'' characters in the game. Now this could be an attempt at fishing them out but i believe him for now.

So Juliet and Ekko too who defended Conq in a way or another could be scum with TMI now that i think about it, Ekko moved on pretty fast from me once i claimed my character.
how exactly did i move fast when im the only one who thinks ur character is a fake claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.