• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would yeet Conq already.
Ekko seems to be pretty sure he’s Town based on mechanic understanding. I’m not sure how I feel about Ekko, but I doubt he’d tie himself to Conq this closely if they’re teammates. If Ekko were to be Scum I think he’d be more likely to protect Conq for town points. That + the context of his frame immune makes me think Conq is probably Town rn.

But that post damn near looked like a confession lol.

Ekko seems to be pretty sure he’s Town based on mechanic understanding. I’m not sure how I feel about Ekko, but I doubt he’d tie himself to Conq this closely if they’re teammates. If Ekko were to be Scum I think he’d be more likely to protect Conq for town points. That + the context of his frame immune makes me think Conq is probably Town rn.

Who would you shoot if you could Vig someone right now?

D

Dragomir

Let's make a bet. No flavor claiming by anyone for the rest of the game, be it fake claim or real. The first player to break this bet will have to write a status message created by the rest of the players. How does that sound?
Y'all down?

Out of the low actives, who concerns you guys the most and why?
Tobi/Light ( i said why here), Wris and Cal and Emi.

Wris seems like she isnt following the game so she might not be in a scum team, otherwise they would updated her but idk, i wanna see more from her.

Cal too low key from my tastes and his posts didnt scream town to me, just someone who's there.

Emi, only fluffed so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord

i think there might be more than just me and conq that will agree to him being town tbh
they just didn't realize yet maybe

its possible flower puts a town flavor as scum tho which ruins everything

Status
Not open for further replies.