Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Fruitji the better name for your role is the jailkeeper. Jailor and jailkeeper function the same way in trad. It's the same role just called differently sometimes, but for the purposes of this game, you should refer to your role as the jailkeeper cause calling it the jailor will get confused by the ToS jailor and that's not the same as the trad jailor. Jailkeeper is also more widely used across mafia communities thus more well-known and recognizable.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe dont tunnel me because my meta is different..

You Drag and TAC and Nat among others.

There is bound to be scum among the people who pushed me or helped move along my case.
you cant seriously think u can blame me for noticing a change in playstyle? like what do u want me to do? ignore it and move on? :pepeke:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Fruitji the better name for your role is the jailkeeper. Jailor and jailkeeper function the same way in trad. It's the same role just called differently sometimes, but for the purposes of this game, you should refer to your role as the jailkeeper cause calling it the jailor will get confused by the ToS jailor and that's not the same as the trad jailor. Jailkeeper is also more widely used across mafia communities thus more well-known and recognizable.
another educative post

thats like what? 5 now

its starting to get too alarming

Status
Not open for further replies.