• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This really fucked with my plans tbh.

I wanted to stay lowkey and just observe whos saying what and decide what to do at night, whatever man.
u still cannot be confirmed

ur lie detect could be u giving tmi on dest, and ur jail can just be a simple scum roleblock rly

i am soft town reading u, but there is no way to town confirm u unless u lynch scum and we r sure this isnt a multiball / there arent indies flying around

u still cannot be confirmed

ur lie detect could be u giving tmi on dest, and ur jail can just be a simple scum roleblock rly

i am soft town reading u, but there is no way to town confirm u unless u lynch scum and we r sure this isnt a multiball / there arent indies flying around
That's fine by me bruv.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want to have a look at this post where I talked about Misty since her play has been suspicious. Misty also said she has been busy and yet she has managed to make 87 posts. I have been busy and I can't even make 87 posts and how is Misty able to make 87 posts when she says she is busy?

This is a lie. How could you forget about this game when we have been getting notifications. I have caught so many scum players who say this sentence.

I'm okay with a Misty, Wris, Rej, uwu, Tobi, Light lynch since I haven't been town reading these players.

Vote Lynch MistyCatGoddess
to be fair i stopped getting notifications from here when i was hard tunneling the other game thread earlier lol

yea jailor or lie detector are strong town abilities (despite the character being a semi fodder) so fuji thought scum wont let him use his abilities which is fair tbh

but his dumbass shudnt of put himself in that situation
Maybe dont tunnel me because my meta is different..

You Drag and TAC and Nat among others.

There is bound to be scum among the people who pushed me or helped move along my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.