Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat is a solid town read. Seems enough like town Nat to me. Night is probably town for being a newbie claiming miller d1 and also doubting my own claim. Professor seems super town with his long ass essays and good points, but it remains to be proven if his effort or playstyle is alignment indicative at all given he hasn't rolled scum in his past two games. His claim is kind of weird but I don't sus him rn. Zem seems town to me. Everyone else is either null or I don't have an opinion yet, I'm still catching up. Anyone trying to get me on their side this game has me cautious.
Don't close your heart, people can be good!

:ronalugh:

If you've read both those interactions, try to determine if any of us are lying or seems like we're trying to do something underhanded. Wolves have to lie and be tricky in order to find a reasonable and logical way to lynch townies. If you feel someone is being deceitful or suspicious themselves, then try to push that or ask questions.
something's restricting me from pushing anyone though:few:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
We have two options:

1) Lynch Fuji anyways to get to the bottom of things (that self-vote and anger episode makes me wanna pick this choice)
2) Find someone else

You still wanna lynch Fuji @Dragomir @Grammaton ?

@Wris you still wanna lynch Tobi or that remains a joke?
That's a joke vote. Don't think he is scum.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I totally forgot about this game >_>

Who are we voting? Also someone give me a summary pls.

I totally forgot about this game >_>

Who are we voting? Also someone give me a summary pls.
Man so much has happened trying to summarize is going to be painful lol. But here goes what I consider the biggest stuff:

@Destroya vs @ConquistadoR was a thing. Conq got a little pressure on him at the start and got really panicked. Later blamed it on being high. He also claimed frame immunity and his character is a noble. He was the leading wagon really for a little bit but most everyone has cooled on him since his frame immunity claim and the way it came about. He didn’t claim it defensively, but because he was trying to speculate on my invest immune claim and whether I was Town.

@Fruitji & @Ekkologix was a thing. Both sussed each other for basically nothing and then both went after the other for their suspicious behavior toward each other. Fruitji eventually blocked Ekko. They both cooled off pretty quickly and decided they Town read each other.

Fruitji then got very heated and erratic when he got pressure from @Natalija @Dragomir @TheAncientCenturion and others. But he also was suspicioned by me, @Zem and others. Fruitji claimed Ningguang as his character. He also claimed 1 shot lie detect which he used on @Destroya and jailor. Most have cooled on him since then because we want to see if he can prove he’s jailor next phase.

Currently I think @MistyCatGoddess has the most pressure. That’s who my vote is on after @Ekkologix and @Destroya showed instances of them contradicting themselves. It’s probably worth ISO’ing Misty to see for yourself. Or at least looking at Ekko & Dest interactions with them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I have read few pages not all. and @Destroya and you were on argument. exco..... and Fruitji were on argument, but I dont know who is scum or town. Maybe because I dont know what they do when they are scum and what they do when they are townie. so I'm just observing
please catchup with the thread and do read all the pages. give us your thoughts on who might be lying or who might be scum.
if you have any questions quote your question on that post.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so the day so far is pretty much wasted on 3 townies if fuji is town as well

misty better be scum

one of rej/uwu has to be scum as well at this point

too many coasters this game for my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.