• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said this:

Let's give him a little slack about it for this day, shall we? It's understandable that he can't do barely anything besides some fluff posts if he has some very pressing matters to take care of in real life.
Sure,then we can keep him in mind.

Im just saying. Last game Rej atleast tried to chime in on game talks D1.

I read up the first 6 pages wil do the rest later.

Just about the 3 miller claims:
-Lindl is not a Miller as it seems that he has some kind of commuting passive that commutes him from investigations. I dont even know how towny that is but its possible if flavour justifies it.
-Light is def the strongest Miller claim and 2 Millers outside of one who is commuted or protdcted from invests is possible. And as other said I would rest it until the targets are hot topic because of something else.

Just my two cents about the miller stuff and since its been talked about much i wanted to give my input to it too.
Look here, he is yet to do something like this.

It’s definitely a contrast with last game so far. Last game they were low activity but still activity game contributing when they did post. I don’t remember their D1 that well though but I know it didn’t look like this. But I also understand that they apparently really like this flavor. That may skew things a little but it still notable.

I’m not sure they made more than 5 post last game during D1.
D1 Rej fluffed too but he also made posts like the one i just quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.