Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely gorgeous first character poll spread. Looks like Oda bumped up Kaido and Big Mom to top 50 then split this between Wano characters, WCI characters and the Shichibukai.
Katakuri using Mogura + Awakening + Donuts + Spike Mochi at the same time.:noo: I need it as a poster.

The DNA tests are back and Sanji just found out he's part Nika. Zoro and Sanji treat us to a very rare and very enjoyable 2v2 with big action panels, intense shading and good choreography. It's a dream come true, that and Zoro using his mouth sword against King The Barber. Another Zoro and Ushimaru/Ryuma parallel, though it's interesting Ryuma lost an eye after Monsters. Bizarre that Queen questions Sanji's ability to generate fire in an arc where Holdem's lion, puppy Wanyudo, Black Maria's spider and Kin'emon swinging his sword can all do it. It's not something Sanji may be able to wave away anymore seeing as how Judge's raid suit is causing a strange reaction in his body. With Luffy and Zoro getting AdCoC on top of Ryou and Enma, just putting on a raid suit was not going to be enough for Sanji.

The Lunarian black sheep of the family. King's race gets named as another lunar tribe tying them directly to the Skypeians/Shandians/Birkans that used to live on the moon. Maybe a genetic split took place with the white wing angels on one end and the black devils with fire powers on the other, much like the human-ish Elbaf Giants versus the demonic Ancient Giants. So the Red Line is not an artifical construct, a "God's Land" (not God Valley not Skypeia) existed up there, the ancient Celestials took it for themselves and you have to imagine "Sun God" Nika is central to all of this. There's a lot to piece together but I'll wait until the King fight is over.

When Fukurokuju flying with earlobes is not the silliest part of the chapter, suddenly you understand why Jack never goes hybrid. :catblush:Centaur mammoth Jack is a fresh take on mammal hybrids even if looks like his regular torso and arms were just plastered on top of the elephant. However, Jack being Jack, still gets tossed allowing Inuarashi to find moonlight from the rooftop hole where snow was falling on Ashura last chapter. Grab some popcorn with that grass Carrot, Perospero's face says it all as I can't see Raizo and the Sulong boys losing their fights now.

He's an overgrown pink baby and his name is not Senor Pink. Cool shot of dragon Momo, consistent with his child form's 2 horns as opposed to dragon Kaido having 4 horns and his hybrid with 6 horns total. A symbolic development showing an immature cowardly crybaby has forced himself to grow up throughout Onigashima and now sacrificed 20 years of his youth to help Wano in its time of crisis. While human Momo looking like Oden would be interesting in the context of Yamato, it's possible he took on Sukiyaki's appearance with matching topknots, the man whose birth screwed the Kurozomi clan and the death Orochi was directly responsible for. Bonney probably won't get Kuma'd to Wano as time only moving forward is a recurring theme of the arc, so I'd say this is permanent and Shogun Momo is eliminated from joining the crew.

Wonderful action chapter, can't wait for Luffy and Momo to reach the roof and make Kaido do the face.

Ryuma, Ushimaru and Zoro all look badass, dumb fox pet though lol.
Zoro and Sanji watching each others backs, hopefully this continues to be a 2vs2 which will has the potential to be more interesting choreography wise.
King's trick sword was cool.
Sanji is a Lunaria descendant through Sora? We'll have to wait and see, hells memories return incoming?
Momo looks like Oden in base and Kaido in Dragon, wonder if we'll get to see his hybrid form:moonwalk: Yamato will have to give up her claim as Oden once and for all.:milaugh:

Zoro doing bits as usual & we're getting closer and closer to the destined moment 😈. Ryuma slayer of dragons was a one eyed swordsman. Zoro the one eyed swordsman is going to.....
Like I say every odd week #ZKKConfirmed baby 😏

Could the medicine that Sanji's mother took only suppress the DNA modification that Judge did? The Raid Suit was most likely designed to force the modifications out.
I mean Judge and his scientists probably researched why it didn't work for Sanji and found a solution to the problem.

I'm actually glad Oda didn't make Momonosuke into some joke/weird looking dragon...so very grateful 🙏🏾

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ryuma, Ushimaru and Zoro all look badass, dumb fox pet though lol.
Zoro and Sanji watching each others backs, hopefully this continues to be a 2vs2 which will has the potential to be more interesting choreography wise.
King's trick sword was cool.
Sanji is a Lunaria descendant through Sora? We'll have to wait and see, hells memories return incoming?
Momo looks like Oden in base and Kaido in Dragon, wonder if we'll get to see his hybrid form:moonwalk: Yamato will have to give up her claim as Oden once and for all.:milaugh:
Fox joining the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.