Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Oda is doing good job on these "Stars" fight. I love every interaction on them both verbally and physically in this fight. Good thing is shit is barely getting started:king::queenhear:

The meme are also good this chapter.
We got hybrid Jack's design:doffytroll:
Carrot first appear after long ass time with that tiny panel she share with Wanda:doffytroll:
Also this one :
How far these people could go on fodderizing themselves
:doffytroll:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's not like Sanji was a nobody too as he is modified and part of a legendary family @RayanOO i don't see you protesting about his bloodline too much :kriwhat:
First, yeah I would have prefered Sanji to stay a nobody. Him being from an "important" family is not really what i wanted.

The only one i accept being part of a great bloodline is Luffy. This was introduced really early and it was well done so why not.

But some things considering Sanji and his bloodline : first the vinsmoke are important but they are not top tier either. He is not the son of a Yonko or an admiral or the son of the Gorosei guy or related to some past legend.

Also there aren't parallels between Sanji and his family, on the contrary Sanji did everything to NEVER be like them. He is different, he is his own character.

And more importantly the Vinsmoke are not at all connected to his dream : Sanji wants to discover all blue. The Vinz couldn't care less, and there is no link between that. Sanji ancestors weren't the one who discovered All blue the first time. Germa story is way different : North Blue kingdom etc.

With Zoro it's different. Zoro is now connected to the strongest swordman in history while he also wants to be the strongest swordman in history. Zoro has a eye scar and obviously Ryuma had one too etc..... It's cheap. It is like Zoro was destined by bloodline to be what he is and becoming what he will become. Even his eye scar seems forced now. He only have it because Ryuma had it too. Even if the eye is a secret power it means that only Ryuma and Zoro have it and they are from the same family..... It also means that the two strongest swordmen in One piece would be from the same family, it's lame. It's like saying that only Zoro could have done that, not only because he has iron guts but also because he is a shimotsuki and related to Ryuma.

I wanted Zoro to be his own character not some Ryuma 2.0

All in all I don't like that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.