Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she hasn't done anything despite having 200+ posts would be a reason to say she's scum, don't you agree?
not really. Most her posts if im correct was her defending herself. I dont really use post count as determination of how scummy or not you are. But like i said the role gives me a reason to not wanna lynch her. I feel like ive made that pretty clear here.

D

Dragomir

not really. Most her posts if im correct was her defending herself. I dont really use post count as determination of how scummy or not you are. But like i said the role gives me a reason to not wanna lynch her. I feel like ive made that pretty clear here.
You said that you scum read me because you think I was arguing with you yesterday to set up a scum read against you, correct?

Emil

Certified Memelord
lumine
or the godfathers
or the cult

i mean in the story itself the traveller fights abyss/fatui, tries to find his sibling and defeats childe whose the biggest possible cult leader

the evil traveller is alligned with and leads the abyss

i dont think ur mafia, so u dont lead no abyss

ur here to find lumine, and maybe yeet abyss/fatui/childe

im rolling with that for now

D

Dragomir

:lawsigh: scum need each other at the start.
Normally, yes, but considering the fact that UwU could have super-killed 3 people, if I was mafia, I would definitely be happy that he's gone. Him super-kill 3 of us would be an absolutely devastating blow no matter how unlikely he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.