its a shame if he have higher bounty than luffy but oda freaking reveal king bounty in VC :kobeha::kobeha:
Pretty sure some people are pushing Oda to put this shit on Vivre Card to sell more

Next Vivre Card is gonna have Shiryu and Ben Beckman

every fucking YC1 is gonna get their bounty revealed on a shitty Vivre Card

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s okay. Bounty says nothing about the strength of an individual.
Marco was never a brutal person and the WB Pirates never attacked civilians. The Beast pirates are savage
That didn't stop Whitebeard from having the second highest bounty ever :kayneshrug:

Luffy/zoro's new bounty reveal in vivre card :suresure::suresure:
Dragon's Bounty :gokulaugh:

Watch the community explode

Don't trust redon hints on saturday last time was vive (cover page and one shot)

notthing to do with manga
:kata:
Good point

but the Luffy show is gonna start soon, i'm already surprised Oda was able to keep himself from making it all about Luffy these past few chapters

:lusalty:

Pretty sure some people are pushing Oda to put this shit on Vivre Card to sell more

Next Vivre Card is gonna have Shiryu and Ben Beckman

every fucking YC1 is gonna get their bounty revealed on a shitty Vivre Card

:seriously:

That didn't stop Whitebeard from having the second highest bounty ever :kayneshrug:
WB is a legend. You can’t compare him to Marco. Marco was a little kid during the Oden flashback while WB clashed with Roger

WB is a legend. You can’t compare him to Marco. Marco was a little kid during the Oden flashback while WB clashed with Roger
Yeah, but he was his Right Hand Man and became the Captain after Whitebeard died.

just his DF alone should make him have a huge bounty.

Think about what Vegapunk could do if he got his hands on Marco's lineage factor.

:kayneshrug:

I don't know, it just too little for him.