Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claim my wincon? Bitch, I'm fucking town. What do you want me to say? Are you town, Usopp? If so, then my wincon is exactly what yours is.

Lumine is clearly not one of the people pushing me or else they would have claimed that from the jump and made you guys have to choose between one of us. Lumine is scum.
And here's a good argument. If Lumime was Town, I feel claiming would be a great idea right now because that would damn Drago. I understand Lumine might be among the inactive, so maybe it's a matter of time. I don't know if I buy into the idea that Gram was Lumine because that's an awfully nice coincidence.

I say she's capping because she's the most suspect out of all of us. Nat is most likely to be town with TAC's vouch. I obviously think I am town. I don't think Rej would go into detail about his ability without being asked too if he was scum. Fuji's thread-play so far makes me want to lean him town again. Prof has been a strong town read for me this whole game. Misty's the odd one out.
Wasnt she openly asking people to tell her who to protect, did anyone actually ask her who she protected?I tagged her asking this and got nothing so im asking you guys if she said she did anything.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
how come u get ur result during the day but fuji does at night

can u day cop someone else today. do misty or rej
Two different abilities and roles. Mine have stringent rules with'em, like I could only Lie Detect posts that quoted me. Or how I can only flavor inspect people who I voted.

I am also rolecrushed. Next night phase I'll look into maybe LM if he's around, since he's got some heat on him

I say she's capping because she's the most suspect out of all of us. Nat is most likely to be town with TAC's vouch. I obviously think I am town. I don't think Rej would go into detail about his ability without being asked too if he was scum. Fuji's thread-play so far makes me want to lean him town again. Prof has been a strong town read for me this whole game. Misty's the odd one out.
You have literally said more then once there are multiple protect roles in this game and now you trying to lynch one like what. if you town thats just not good. Especially when we have another role blocker and jailor who all do the same as you basically but none of them seem sus or even concern you for having the same exact ability as you basically. Like the logic isnt there and i feel like you are better then this

the biggest issue is gram was cleaned. Meaning any claim i would say after today that isnt someone confirmed based on an action is meh because they can claim grams role

i really dont wanna put down any of these double roles. they sound too good. If anyone else has a role like these double roles and you are town by lord please come though and say so. This is like the best time to cop a role here. I feel like my theory is panning out though with the double town roles atm and i like it.

Unvote

you safe for now drago

Status
Not open for further replies.