• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would have been the lie though?
I mean the man has literally voted everything ekk has about 5 mins after. Sus but now it’s too the point like he has too
Yeah I think he has to vote with Ekko. But I meant if Drago says he RB’d Tris, Tris says they sent T-Pein a gift, and T-Pein says they didn’t get anything then T-Pein would have to be lying with Tris not Drago. Like the theory that Tris could have culted him last day phase and lied about sending it at night.

I don’t really think he’s culted tho.

D

Dragomir

I still suspect Misty even with your mechanical backing for her Nick. Entirely possible she could be immune to whatever you used on her, but of course, that can't be proven yet. Misty straight up has just been too scummy for me to want to town read her, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Right now, I still prefer Tris over Xlaw. I'll go iso Juliet's posts and get a look into her vs Misty when I wake up. With that being said, I'll be off to bed. Goodnight.

I’m on xlaw based on Juliet v misty. Scum reads from a few on him (especially gram who was maf killed most likely). Also inactive which means we aren’t getting rid of anyone useful during the day.
I'm fine with Xlaw votes as well. He needs to come in and talk.

@Dr_Professor83 can you throw a vote on Xlaw for me please? I'd like to see some pressure on him right now; he should be here talking.

Yeah I think he has to vote with Ekko. But I meant if Drago says he RB’d Tris, Tris says they sent T-Pein a gift, and T-Pein says they didn’t get anything then T-Pein would have to be lying with Tris not Drago. Like the theory that Tris could have culted him last day phase and lied about sending it at night.

I don’t really think he’s culted tho.
Yea it’s hard to nab wris other then reads because he was blocked by drago.
I still suspect Misty even with your mechanical backing for her Nick. Entirely possible she could be immune to whatever you used on her, but of course, that can't be proven yet. Misty straight up has just been too scummy for me to want to town read her, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Right now, I still prefer Tris over Xlaw. I'll go iso Juliet's posts and get a look into her vs Misty when I wake up. With that being said, I'll be off to bed. Goodnight.
But I literally said it wasn’t mechanical? What you reading dude.
I'm fine with Xlaw votes as well. He needs to come in and talk.

@Dr_Professor83 can you throw a vote on Xlaw for me please? I'd like to see some pressure on him right now; he should be here talking.
well downfall for now he is inactive sadly

You said somethingish. You clearly have something outside of reads to back her being town. That's mechanical. What else am I supposed to call it?
He literally said mechanical and I said no. You need to start reading. The amount of misunderstandings you have been having with posts is getting a bit high. And it’s causing misreads and reasons why people wanna lynch you. Especially if you are town

D

Dragomir

He literally said mechanical and I said no. You need to start reading. The amount of misunderstandings you have been having with posts is getting a bit high. And it’s causing misreads and reasons why people wanna lynch you. Especially if you are town
I read what you said. I know that you said no but what I said still stands. If you have something on Misty to back her up outside reads then it's mechanical. That's just a general term to use when you town read someone not cause of reads. What the hell else am I supposed to it, dude? It's just an encompassing term like how scum is used to call anybody that's anti-town. It's not that deep.

You know what, I wanna go all fisherman here. What did you use on Misty and why should we trust it?

Status
Not open for further replies.