Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I do agree with this. We do need some more input from everyone. @RippedCal @QueenEmilia @Night Raid @Xlaw where y'all at? @Tobi @Rej @T-Pein™ do you guys have any reads of your own?
Yes, Ekko and Pein are scum, and I don't care about my lose townreads this game.
Did you then question who @MistyCatGoddess ”protected” last night?

And @Rej what your ability do exactly because it sounds awfully like mine and i doubt there is two Jailers.

Considering that i dont really trus Wris her town reading someone doesnt mean much. Her night actions dont make sense. T-pein did nothing to give anyone a town read, who did he sub in for?

@Night Raid why did you target Ekko btw?

Oh ok i get it, hmm.

Xlaw voted her too? What else did he do today ?
Well. I can Heal, Roleblock and Redirect, I can use 2 abilities out of those 3 together, then one of them goes on cooldown and next night imma use the other 2 abilities. I didnt decide to redirect this night because I didn't want to mess with abilities.

I wont spoil my one-shots tho or my passives.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Sorry for the delay
D2 Vote Count - 1
Natalija: LM -> Drago
TheAncientCent: Mel -> Drago
Lord Melkor: Nick
Underworld Broker: Wris
Rej: Drago
MistyCatGodess: Lord Melkor -> *
Ekkologix: Rej -> Wris -> Drago -> Misty
T-pein: Rej -> Wris -> Misty
Nick: LM -> Drago
Fruiji: Misty

Drago: 4
Misty: 3
Nick/Wris: 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes
Unvote

Vote T-Pein

wagonomics baby

D

Dragomir

Yes, Ekko and Pein are scum, and I don't care about my lose townreads this game.

Well. I can Heal, Roleblock and Redirect, I can use 2 abilities out of those 3 together, then one of them goes on cooldown and next night imma use the other 2 abilities. I didnt decide to redirect this night because I didn't want to mess with abilities.

I'ma need a heal tonight my dude. Your boy's been poisoned.

You're so op :pepeanger:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
they couldve very well sent something that could kill tpein and since the kill didnt go through during d2, pretend that they sent something good in order to bait out the roleblock info from drago. not sure whether it aligns with the flavour though.

hmmm. this is a bold claim.
summoning lore masters : @Tobi @Rej @Ekkologix
If Xiao is scum then Venti makes sense to be towny, yeah, looks good. Venti is meant to be someone from the support class.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm not sure, I'd like to follow you on this but I also think wris is scum
unless Venti is a fake claim, but Venti is like the first Archon that allies with the protagonist and he is all about protecting Mondstadt. It's literally his "own" agenda and he usually hides his own agenda.

Tho if we speak from gaming terms...Venti is more of a debuff and crowd control character. But he is a musician too, so maybe that is his motivating power.

Status
Not open for further replies.