Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

Nope, actually the abuse started after sora died, reiju said that judge blamed sanji for sora's death and he started mistreating him accordingly.
The quote is
Scientist: “… as for Sanji I’m sorry to say that he shows no sign of modifications. He’s completely human.”
Judge: “What a waste of life.”
Post automatically merged:

Sanji was a successful experiment by Judge, not a Lunarian by blood.
The problem with this is that it doesn’t fit thematically with Sanjis character nor Stealth Black nor Judge.

btw the goat in the chapter 533 coverpage might be a reference to the Baphomet (the devil himself) corresponding to DJ or devil's leg and the title of the chapter

i actually realized the all blue parallel a while ago after the release of the initial chap .

and remember the Skypiens, Shandians and Birkans were from the moon too according to enel's cover story so iit bolsters the possibilities of Sora being from the moon itself or atleast her lineage does.

I think it’s a third option. Not Lunarian or Judge.

Not really Oda’s style to give an explanation and then just reveal it to be true chapters later. Oda likes to surprise the readers.

It’s not Judge because he’s a competent scientist who wouldn’t create a fire boy when he wanted an invisible one.

no it was the ship sanji sailed as a kid after reiju helped him escape.. the same ship that zeff attacked
Thats even more crazy
Post automatically merged:

That wasn't Zeff's ship but the ship Sanji boarded to escape Germa and where he lived till Zeff attacked it.
Yea thats makes even more crazy

The drugs Sora took were to stop her kids from not having emotions not stop them from being born superhuma, Sora didn’t oppose her kids being superhuman she just didn’t want them to not have emotion, that’s she had a failing out with Judge
Thats right
That's why in my opinion it's really unlikely DJ is from any modifications or has anything to do with Judge's experiments

Oda revealed King's race when he was highlighting Sanji's fire powers making the readers raise the question: are they linked?

OH THIS IS NICE! GOOD JOB.
More:
Sanji looking to the picture of a woman who resembles his mother inside of the ship that fell from the sky. This was right when Jaya arc started too.

Sanji looking at a random picture he found of a woman that in fact does not look like his mom every female in one piece has the same face*

Stop making up shit and trying to put emphasis on it being from a sky island lmao

I think it’s a third option. Not Lunarian or Judge.

Not really Oda’s style to give an explanation and then just reveal it to be true chapters later. Oda likes to surprise the readers.

It’s not Judge because he’s a competent scientist who wouldn’t create a fire boy when he wanted an invisible one.
Odas pulling a swotcheroo it seems. Making people assume it was germa with mention of the raid suit and Queen saying it is only for it to be related to Sora.

Humans don’t just combust into flames so I doubt it’s just Sanjis passion. Passion may fuel it but there’s something else allowing him to do it

Thats right
That's why in my opinion it's really unlikely DJ is from any modifications or has anything to do with Judge's experiments

Oda revealed King's race when he was highlighting Sanji's fire powers making the readers raise the question: are they linked?
Can you not read? You are saying something completely different to what that guy said despite agreeing lmao

Him: Sora’s drug stopped him from not having emotions not from being modified with powers

You: Hurr durr thats right! Thats why I think diamble jamble is lunarian

I get that, but Judge hated Sanji specifically rather than Yonji Ichiji or Niji because he was human
Yes, that was a part of it.
After sanji grew up a bit his brothers started to manifest abnormalities (abilities), while sanji showed emotions he should be lackin.
Judge listened to one of the sientists suggestion to give sanji more time to develop.
After sira's death the brothers started developing exoskeleton and superhuman strength, while sanji was lagging behined in the scores, that's when judge considered him a wast of life due to a total lack of future premise.

The brothers didn't start bullying him untill they were old enough to begin training.