Character Discussion Why Sanji is most likely a Lunarian and how long its been foreshadowed......

What troll lmao queen already said sanji is not a lunarian
its his germa powers just like niji has lighting dj:hapnoel:
he was wearing the suit buddy and now he feels weird
the germa powers will awaken but he will still have his emotions
Queen said he ain't Lunarian because he knows that King is the last of his race. Sanji could still have Lunarian lineage factor from Judge's experiments or Sora herself. Don't push yourself towards another L. You know how your takes turn out. It's more possible that Sanji won't have any connection with the Lunarians if you say that he does have some sort of connection.

Queen said he ain't Lunarian because he knows that King is the last of his race. Sanji could still have Lunarian lineage factor from Judge's experiments or Sora herself. Don't push yourself towards another L. You know how your takes turn out. It's more possible that Sanji won't have any connection with the Lunarians if you say that he does have some sort of connection.
I said germa powers L kun and if he has lunarian dna it s fine im not against that
That s why i said he will awaken his germa powers
This thread is about sanji being 100 Lunarian :jay-he:

But the total effect of the drug was that he had emotions and no enhancements.
Judge already said the reason Sanji is a failure is because of his emotions, if Sanji didn’t have emotions he would have been superhuman from the start, but because of the drugs he kept his feelings and was weak because of them until he meet Zeff who taught him how to be a good person and in turn Sanji started to become strong, but the RS since it’s linked to his genetic code which is modified has started to turn him into the perfect superhuma with his emotions.

B

Ballel

The foreshadowing was always there. Great job!

Now, assuming the Lunarian DNA truly comes from Sora's side I could see Judge marrying Sora for her heritage, in order to create the 'perfect offspring', which would tie in with his Nazi theme.

There were some theories on OJ that tried to put Sanji's extremely obvious sky/space connections into something that makes sense.
One of the top rated ones was titled 'Sanji's cosmic powers' or smthng.

Sora took the drug while pregnant. Sanji was born human and unmodified
We were told the reason he is different is because he had his feelings not because he was unmodified, Sora has already said she didn’t want her kids not knowing how to love, that’s why she took the drugs so they can retain their emotions but it failed with only Sanji being the success, but that doesn’t change the fact that the 4 boys were born modified

Yeah, and make it obvious that she's a Luranian? Maybe she plucked them just like Enel did so that the WG doesn't come after her or something? I dunno, lol. I'm not entirely sure that she's a Lunarian tbh but there's a chance and it's still a possibility imo.
like i said i don t deny it if his powers come from the lunarian dna like other germa have different powers

The scientist with judge said: "a mere medicine can't change the bloodline element"

Sanji's bloodline element has been successfully modified, but the medicine made it so that sanji wans't effected by the modifications.

Wearing the raid suit multiple times shocked sanji's system, and triggered the manifestation of his modified bloodline element.

The vinsmoke abilities aren't taken from DF because vegapunk descovery about them is recent and happend way after the separation of MADS, so the fire conjuring gene must've been taken from the bloodline element of the lunarian race.

We were told the reason he is different is because he had his feelings not because he was unmodified, Sora has already said she didn’t want her kids not knowing how to love, that’s why she took the drugs so they can retain their emotions but it failed with only Sanji being the success, but that doesn’t change the fact that the 4 boys were born modified
Judge called him a waste of life after discovering he was human. That’s when they realized he was a failure. It wasn’t when Sanji showed emotions.

Sanji was not born modified. That’s said outright