• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

This is wrong.
I said we would look bad if you flip scum cuz we counter wagoned you all day.
Not sure why you are throwing shade by lying like this.
That's literally you being worried about looking bad.
i received a message from a fanboy too
how cute
You gonna elaborate?
I honestly think the claim for wris fits. Why cant we just move on and see if he actually sends a gift tomorrow? like its easily proven and she can send it to like drago or someone who is townie in our eyes? i feel like this push is super lame. Literally roleblocked and the claim is matching from what i am seeing. Idk why theyd be pushed this hard
The way Tris's has been playing is suspicious enough to override her claim. First of all, she's done nothing this game to contribute or be productive. Second of all, she decides to gift T-Pein double action of all people? Does make sense to you? She says she town reads him but I think that's bullshit. He subbed in EoD and did jackshit. How do you town read that? Especially against everybody else who's been super active which you should be able to get a proper read from? To make matters worse, she has no idea what T-Pein's role is but gifts him double action anyway? Why him instead of all the claimed roles who you at least have some idea of what they can do if they're town? The action makes no sense.

The claim itself checking out doesn't mean much. Tris is a loremaster, she can easily fabricate that claim. And even if she can motivate others, it doesn't stop her from being scum. Scum motivators exist.

This is my logic and I believe everyone's as well for lynching Tris.
I really feel like Zem's spot couldve gotten converted, her sub has been too low
Mel is very busy. She has to work nearly all day and can only be active around mornings and nights.

D

Dragomir

Tris having such a large wagon on her sounds concerning but I don't think is that big of a deal. I've seen many games on this site where town lynched scum while having a large wagon on them. All-Stars is a good example. Tris herself has flat out given up. All she says is to just lynch her anytime someone expresses their suspicion on her. Not a good look. That complete apathy to defend herself ain't townie at all. It's possible that there's some lynch manipulation going with her, who knows. But from what I can tell, she gave up, and if scum, she probably told her buddies to bus her.

Status
Not open for further replies.