Votes: 10 10.6%

Votes: 8 8.5%

Votes: 10 10.6%

Votes: 16 17.0%

Votes: 5 5.3%

Votes: 2 2.1%

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Oda never even gave Crocodile a backstory and he is still regarded as one of the best antagonists in One Piece by fans
My boy Croco is just unbeatable
Post automatically merged:

BM´s Flashback didnt save her as well.She still suxs and is shit even after her LolFlashback
She is the most inconsistent character in the series so far. She looks more to be a gag purpose than threatening character to me. Even buggy is better written. Well at least he is consistent.

My boy Croco is just unbeatable
Post automatically merged:

She is the most inconsistent character in the series so far. She looks more to be a gag purpose than threatening character to me. Even buggy is better written. Well at least he is consistent.
BM is better as Kaido IMO

Well,his introduction was legendary!Before the raid he looked unbeatable too!Oda kinda screwed his portrayal a bit when even Kidd started hurting him with basic Slams!I think after we get Kaido/Yamato flashback he will look better!If Oda manages to make his death feel half as good as Whitebeard's he will be remembered as one the best Villains!

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Or that kind of character written for a 12 years old Kid

He is like the numbers big but empty inside
I personally think Kaido has a boring DF

Whole point of Kaido is war and death yet the dude has been sitting on his ass for last 20 years doing jack shit.

If i could rewrite Kaido i would give a DF that gives him more power the more heated he gets, the more he fights the stronger he gets. As long as he doesn't stop his power will grow.