Status
Not open for further replies.
True but unless Oda intends to not focus much on Kuzan or little, I don't sre such a casual confirmation like yeah he's sword member whatever. Only way that's happening is if Oda wont focus much on Kuzan anymore, what he did with Sengoku and Yasuie
Tbh Kuzan was the first Admiral, we’ve already gotten plenty from him in the beginning of the story. I don’t think Oda would focus too much on him, moreso on Drake Coby and the new marine Gen

Guys, we all knew king's bounty was gonna 1.33 billion, let's not act as if it wasn't obvious from the start

Queen and king are supposed to be the beast pirate version of zoro and sanji

Zoro 320 million and sanji 330 million vs king 1.33 billion and queen 1.32 billion
Not confirmed yet :kayneshrug:

That wasn't Scotch, it was some random dude we don't even know who posted

and the website has not been updated

It’s so obvious he is tho
About as obvious as Zoro Ryuma parallels
But some ppl are too stupid to realize I guess
It being this blatantly obvious just further increases the chances of it being a trap and Oda bringing in a twist. Just like I don't expect Ushimaru to be Zoro's dad but his uncle or something. Yes, I too think that Zoro's mom was actually a Shimotsuki.

It being this blatantly obvious just further increases the chances of it being a trap and Oda bringing in a twist. Just like I don't expect Ushimaru to be Zoro's dad but his uncle or something. Yes, I too think that Zoro's mom was actually a Shimotsuki.
All that is in the realm of possibilities
Kuzan has already been given nuff focus, we already don’t know much about the new admirals and soon Akainu as Luffys great enemy

H

humanbeing

It is obvious the strahats will get multiple nakamas after Wano . otherwise they could have their welcome ritual for Jinbe.
the possible new Nakamas:
Yamato (pretty sure)
Momo (most likely) he is important for the story and should go to Raftel just as his father did
Law (most likely as a friend) he wants to know about the history of D sticking to the strawhats is his best chance. his crew cannot compare to the strawhats in anyway and he has no chance with them.
Marco (would make sense) at least till they face BB. he has to avenge Ace, Tatch, his Captain and Father and help Luffy and he stated many times that he likes the strawhats.
Tama (cabin girl) Ace's promise.
Carrot (stow away) she will not join per request she will just stow away like Inu , and Neko. she did that already and went to WCI

Status
Not open for further replies.