Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it sounded very plausible/true to me and I hate that, it's completely put me off the film now. It's gonna cause so much outrage its INSANE! Going for the most cliche and controversial possibilities...It's gonna feel like a massive middle finger to the fans of Tobey's Spiderman, a petty jealous fuck you to them lol.
To be fair, Tobey did most of it

he took way too long to accept getting into the movie, he was trying to get more money

so when he finally came in, they were already mid production, so they had plans for another storyline without him

so they had to put him back in, but couldn't really interefere that much with the rest of the plot that was already being filmed

you can tell by how much better Andrew's parts seems to be

Andrew also got his amazing fucking suit back, that shit is golden

:steef:

H

humanbeing

the next chapter is the most predictable chapter you could have Luffy and Momo are on their way back. it is obvious we will see Yamato vs Kaido, Luffy reaction to Momo , Luffy clash with Kaido again.

G

Gorosei Informer

To be fair, Tobey did most of it

he took way too long to accept getting into the movie, he was trying to get more money

so when he finally came in, they were already mid production, so they had plans for another storyline without him

so they had to put him back in, but couldn't really interefere that much with the rest of the plot that was already being filmed

you can tell by how much better Andrew's parts seems to be

Andrew also got his amazing fucking suit back, that shit is golden

:steef:
Ah really? I had no idea about that tbh. That makes a lot more sense now lol. I almost said lore more sense haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.