Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I swear if there is no Maguire in No Way Home. Jon Watts getting slapped the minute he leaves his house. I promise.
I saw a very distubing leak and potential spoiler regarding him in the movie. If it's what I think it is, I swear to God...I won't say it unless it's allowed/safe to though? It might be false but I could see it happening especially given the current times and what they did with Into the Spiderverse too...
:crazwhat::hope::emohiyo::josad:

It's fucking disgusting what they did with Quicksilver in Wandavision though or should I say, "Not Quicksilver"?

:ultimoji::crocusuh::lawsigh::mihugh:

I saw a very distubing leak and potential spoiler regarding him in the movie. If it's what I think it is, I swear to God...I won't say it unless it's allowed/safe to though? It might be false but I could see it happening especially given the current times and what they did with Into the Spiderverse too...
:crazwhat::hope::emohiyo::josad:

It's fucking disgusting what they did with Quicksilver in Wandavision though or should I say, "Not Quicksilver"?

:ultimoji::crocusuh::lawsigh::mihugh:
I'm pretty sure it's correct

the rest of the plot seems already confirmed by the last trailer

It is what you are thinking

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm pretty sure it's correct

the rest of the plot seems already confirmed by the last trailer

It is what you are thinking
Yeah it sounded very plausible/true to me and I hate that, it's completely put me off the film now. It's gonna cause so much outrage its INSANE! Going for the most cliche and controversial possibilities...It's gonna feel like a massive middle finger to the fans of Tobey's Spiderman, a petty jealous fuck you to them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.