MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SANJI CHARACTER

WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ZORO ALONE

HE ALWAYS STAND NEXT TO ZORO HE ALWAYS AS STRONG AS ZORO HE ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL TRAIT LIKE ZORO

IF ZORO COC SANJI COC

IF ZORO SPECIAL TRIBE SANJI SPECIAL TRIBE

IF ZORO YONKO LEVEL SANJI YONKO LEVEL

WHY CANT ODA JUST MAKE SANJI HIS OWN CHARACTER!!!!!!!

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
What logic is that? Zoro lost a sword of greater rank back in Enies Lobby, the Sandai wasnt broken so far not because of its quality but because of writting, the whole point of the ranks is to classify how good a blade is and the Sandai is just one step above regular fodder swords
The sword is only as good as the user. Zoro lost the Yubashiri when he was a worse swordsman. That's not happening again. And the Sandai Kitetsu is a cursed blade, not some fodder sword.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SANJI CHARACTER

WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ZORO ALONE

HE ALWAYS STAND NEXT TO ZORO HE ALWAYS AS STRONG AS ZORO HE ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL TRAIT LIKE ZORO

IF ZORO COC SANJI COC

IF ZORO SPECIAL TRIBE SANJI SPECIAL TRIBE

IF ZORO YONKO LEVEL SANJI YONKO LEVEL

WHY CANT ODA JUST MAKE SANJI HIS OWN CHARACTER!!!!!!!
Where was he on the roof. Zoro was there

Bring on Zoro vs King. Really wanna learn more about King's Race and Zoro's Shimotsuki connection.

By the way, how come more people aren't talking about the fact that Shimotsuki translates to "Frost Moon" and Kings Race "Lunarian" having to do with the Moon? Could the two clans be connected somehow?
Oda basically juxtaposed Zoro and King as one of the last members of each other’s race pitted against each other