Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro needs some emotional stuff so this embarrassment before defeating would be a good thing. Either that or King melting it
Yeah I want zoro to get the Nidai because its time to say goodbye to Sandai, however it's perfect the next best thing is also in the family

it's fate... Zoro with great great blades that will transform to a Supreme grade, that will most likely make it to the eos.

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SANJI CHARACTER

WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ZORO ALONE

HE ALWAYS STAND NEXT TO ZORO HE ALWAYS AS STRONG AS ZORO HE ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL TRAIT LIKE ZORO

IF ZORO COC SANJI COC

IF ZORO SPECIAL TRIBE SANJI SPECIAL TRIBE

IF ZORO YONKO LEVEL SANJI YONKO LEVEL

WHY CANT ODA JUST MAKE SANJI HIS OWN CHARACTER!!!!!!!

Hey hold it right there mate, oda made zoro come from a special tribe after sanji

And sanji is his own Goddamm character, you won't ever see zoro saving marines out of pity

What logic is that? Zoro lost a sword of greater rank back in Enies Lobby, the Sandai wasnt broken so far not because of its quality but because of writting, the whole point of the ranks is to classify how good a blade is and the Sandai is just one step above regular fodder swords
No Zoro kept the Sandai because he is an exceptional swordsman with a great haki i have grown to love and appreciate it the Sandai more after all the crap we have heard from haters who undermine Zoro with Enma. It's the only sword that shatters all their bs as it kept up with two higher grade swords showing it's all about the swordsman wielding them in the end. Give Zoro his credit don't blame it on poor writing he kept Sandai in perfect shape Mihawk was especially harsh about this and taught Zoro to treat every nick on his blade as mark of shame.

STOP PRETENDING UR ZORO BECAUSE UR NOT U DONT KNOW WHAT HE CARES ABOUT
Okay. i mean I’ve seen 1000 chapters of Zoro but sure, lets assume Zoro is so shallow of a character than 1000 chapters havent actually given us readers qny idea about what he cares about
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's asian grandfather

Zoro doesn't care because he identifies with his BWC spanish dad more
@Midnight Delight You’ve seen something that gives you the idea that Zoro cares about any of his parents at all
Post automatically merged:

He always is seen with one sword.
@Joy D. MADS Except that scene where he had two swords

The sword is only as good as the user.
So you think sword ranks are there for no reason? and skipped how, just to be able to wield Enma, you have to already strong since the sword itself is dangerous? Or how Mihawk uses the knife instead of Yoru when fighting trash because theres an actual difference in power when he uses an actual good sword? or how every time Zoro got a new sword it was treated as a power up and they were never 1 rank lower than the previous one? :seriously:The sandai being cursed hasnt been relevant at all in 20 years, so its still just a butter knife until Oda does something with that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Enma is trash. Fucking Haki control training tool. Post Wano this sword is irrelevant and Momonosuke can take it back and deepthroat himself to death with it.

Enma is trash. Fucking Haki control training tool. Post Wano this sword is irrelevant and Momonosuke can take it back and deepthroat himself to death with it.
Glad someone sees the truth, enma is a bad power up, hope zoro actually learns advanced coc and coa on his own without having to rely on enma to channel the haki

Status
Not open for further replies.