Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Breath of all things always seemed like observation haki tbh, and I think at alabasta he just showcased armement haki not advanced armement haki
AdvCoO definitely.

The CoA aspect is defo debatable. I still bet my money on advCoA tho. Remember that Luffy and Zoro's usage/knowledge about advanced CoA is different because of their fighting style. I think this "will to cut something" as portrayed with the leaf and later Daz Bones is hinting at advCoA.

i think every sword is the same level but the sword is only stronger because of the user

however higher rank sword brings more potential then low rank sword.
a supreme blade will bring your full potential more then 21 grade sword.

so every sword is the same level
but higher rank swords gives you more potential to grow.

that's how i see it.

could be wrong
Swords are tools, obviously they dont do the actual work, and you can be a strong swordsman without high grade blades, but their quality most definitely influences the power. Its not a coincidence that some of the strongest blade users in the verse have high grade blades

AdvCoO definitely.

The CoA aspect is defo debatable. I still bet my money on advCoA tho. Remember that Luffy and Zoro's usage/knowledge about advanced CoA is different because of their fighting style. I think this "will to cut something" as portrayed with the leaf and later Daz Bones is hinting at advCoA.
It's definitely not advanced coo either, zoro said he sensed, advanced coo is actually seeing the futur as if you were in it but basic coo is sensing what will happen spider sense style

J

Joy D. MADS

Swords are tools, obviously they dont do the actual work, and you can be a strong swordsman without high grade blades, but their quality most definitely influences the power. Its not a coincidence that some of the strongest blade users in the verse have high grade blades
More like treasures... Nothing special like magic powers... Swords are shit, only cut and all of them can cut so nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.