Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Glad someone sees the truth, enma is a bad power up, hope zoro actually learns advanced coc and coa on his own without having to rely on enma to channel the haki
He knows advCoA. Advanced CoC will follow sooner or later.

This dumb sword is nothing but Haki output control. The better you control your Haki output the less draining the Haki attacks will be for Zoro.

So you think sword ranks are there for no reason? and skipped how, just to be able to wield Enma, you have to already strong since the sword itself is dangerous? Or how Mihawk uses the knife instead of Yoru when fighting trash because theres an actual difference in power when he uses an actual good sword? or how every time Zoro got a new sword it was treated as a power up and they were never 1 rank lower than the previous one? :seriously:The sandai being cursed hasnt been relevant at all in 20 years, so its still just a butter knife until Oda does something with that

i think every sword is the same level but the sword is only stronger because of the user

however higher rank sword brings more potential then low rank sword.
a supreme blade will bring your full potential more then 21 grade sword.

so every sword is the same level
but higher rank swords gives you more potential to grow.

that's how i see it.

could be wrong

He knows advCoA. Advanced CoC will follow sooner or later.

This dumb sword is nothing but Haki output control. The better you control your Haki output the less draining the Haki attacks will be for Zoro.
Zoro doesn't know advanced coa, that's why I hate enma, he was never confirmed to have it, I really hope king melts it or something so zoro will have to rely on himself or atleast show how strong he is without enma

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro doesn't know advanced coa, that's why I hate enma, he was never confirmed to have it, I really hope king melts it or something so zoro will have to rely on himself or atleast show how strong he is without enma
He knows it just not under the name of Ryuo like Luffy for example knows it. BOAT is literally advCoA + advCoO type of deal.

Enma is literally the reason why Zoro was able to hurt Kaido and not be just another useless shit like Kid.
Without Enma, Zoro is a nobody.
Your credibility went from 0 to -10 with that avy.

J

Joy D. MADS

Okay. i mean Iโ€™ve seen 1000 chapters of Zoro but sure, lets assume Zoro is so shallow of a character than 1000 chapters havent actually given us readers qny idea about what he cares about
Post automatically merged:

@Midnight Delight Youโ€™ve seen something that gives you the idea that Zoro cares about any of his parents at all
Post automatically merged:

@Joy D. MADS Except that scene where he had two swords
Momentary.

He knows it just not under the name of Ryuo like Luffy for example knows it. BOAT is literally advCoA + advCoO type of deal.

Your credibility went from 0 to -10 with that avy.
Breath of all things always seemed like observation haki tbh, and I think at alabasta he just showcased armement haki not advanced armement haki

Status
Not open for further replies.