Status
Not open for further replies.
why would he need his 3 swordstyle if Enma was the only working blade did you forget Zoro has ittoryu swordstyle techniques
Okay, then tell me why Zoro ever switches from 3 swords to 1 sword?
I'm saying that he can't do certain attacks without using all 3 swords. All his strongest attacks use 3 swords. Same way he needs 3 swords to go Ashura.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's definitely not advanced coo either, zoro said he sensed, advanced coo is actually seeing the futur as if you were in it but basic coo is sensing what will happen spider sense style
Different user. Different affinity.

Depending on the personality/fighting style of the user the advanced affinity of said Haki will be different. Just like with advCoA.

Zoro will not have Future Sight for example in my opinion but he will have sharpened the sensing and shit to some extreme levels like sensing the right spot to cut or shit.

I stand behind BOAT being advCoA + advCoO. Obviously it wasnt some unimaginable levels back in alabasta but still advanced.

I will stand behind thins until Oda proves me wrong with his explanation.

( Which is never since this idiot cant explain powers in his own manga:doffytroll:)

Dont remember it glowing when Zoro injured Kaido with Black dragon twister, it only glows when he puts more Haki into it, atleast Enma requires degree of mastery unlike RS of Lanji and Lerma technology.
Man please shut up, all of sanji's feats this chapter were done in his base so far, dont bring up sanji in this debate, and sanji's power up is for character development, throwing his pride away to protect someone

More like treasures... Nothing special like magic powers... Swords are shit, only cut and all of them can cut so nothing special.
The kitetsu is super sharp, the one that got dusted was super light, Shisui enhanced air cuts and Enma is like Ichigo's bankai shooting getsuga tenshos. There isnt much difference visually(besides Enma) but there is one in the actual story

Swords are tools, obviously they dont do the actual work, and you can be a strong swordsman without high grade blades, but their quality most definitely influences the power. Its not a coincidence that some of the strongest blade users in the verse have high grade blades
of course you could be a strong swordsman without high grade sword however

high grade sword gives the user more potential to grow .
in other words the strong swordsman with low grade sword could even become more strong with high grade swords

swords are tools but the higher graded swords , the higher your the higher ceiling is .

Okay, then tell me why Zoro ever switches from 3 swords to 1 sword?
I'm saying that he can't do certain attacks without using all 3 swords. All his strongest attacks use 3 swords. Same way he needs 3 swords to go Ashura.
Zoro has enough techniques he can perform with his ittoryu attacks he would rely solely on that if Enma was all he needed, instead of wasting even more of his haki on two other swords that were not dealing any damage.

Just because he uses other swords doesn't mean they add anything.
He used all 3 when he used onigiri, but that didn't do jack shit to Kaido.

Why do you think Oda is focusing ONLY on Enma before all of his attacks that work?
Why do you think Oda is making him call those techniques 3 and 9 sword styles. Why do you think Zoro is spam attacking with other two swords and Oda is making him to so if they don't add up. Why do you think scar from Asura on Kaido is a cut exactly like one on Kaku, proving that the hit is my similar.

If you want to troll on an alt, at least pretend to be original rather than bringing up same old, retarded take that pretty much every downplayer have dropped by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.