Status
Not open for further replies.
It was selflessness, sanji, Nami brook, even jimbei, they all knew luffy had no chance to beat all the big mom porzhes by themselves, so sanji at that point in time didn't know about bege and jimbei's plan, he tried to push luffy away so luffy wouldn't be in danger

It was literally stated twice during whole cake

If he said "I'm going to take care of family issues" luffy would've wanted to help him, that's not what sanji wanted since he wanted luffy to be safe

He didn't willingly put them in danger, he made a deal with big mom, she lied, he thought they were away from danger, he didn't leave him, he thought he was protecting them, it's not his fault

Also you and I have very different definitions of selfishness, for me going against your best interests for someone's else sake is pure selflessness
He knew they were going to come for him, he left and they were going to be like, nah lets leave him in WCI, knowing putting his crew in danger in the future. Would have been way different if he said he was going to deal with the issues on his own instead of cower and give in.

He still couldn't take care of his family issues and gave him plot with the convinent BM betrayal, again everyone saw it coming

I also im confused how he didnt see BM was obviously going to betray and lie to him as well, again predictable.

4. I probably would have a different opinion if the arc was 40 chapters long and not 85-90 chapters.

Similar to Wano where we're 3 years in and the end is not in near sight.

Overextended and destroyed the plotlines

I am. I just donโ€™t pretend that Sanji isnโ€™t a weakling who takes L after L.
He literally took 2 Ls post ts lol, please stop this bullshit, you know sanji isn't weak and you hate that, if it wasn't the case you wouldn't be so obsessed about proving how sanji is supposedly weak

All the sanji downplayers are just proving that sanji is strong and that triggers people

Status
Not open for further replies.