Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case Rej flips scum, and i am 85% he is.

His scum team most likely distanced themselves from him.once tpain roled in.

Ali panicked, covered Rej

No one bussed Rej bcs it is too early

Ignored, doubt anyonr would but if they did it is bad look.for them

A > B > D > C when it comes to scum painting people

Just making a note for myself tomorrow.
Also i need to find the post with Rej and Tpain showdown

D

Dragomir

The most likely way for TAC, Ekko, and Aether to be telling the truth is if TAC and Misty got bus driven and Misty self-protected. Highly doubt we have two redirectors with one deciding to redirect Ekko and the other Aether. Not sure why someone would want to redirect Aether but weirder actions have happened, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility I guess.

The most likely way for TAC, Ekko, and Aether to be telling the truth is if TAC and Misty got bus driven and Misty self-protected. Highly doubt we have two redirectors with one deciding to redirect Ekko and the other Aether. Not sure why someone would want to redirect Aether but weirder actions have happened, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility I guess.
Should have kept misty self defend scenario hidden until she claims

Emil

Certified Memelord
if they r bussed that wud mean aether saw misty and not TAC and misty targeted 3 players, including bus herself with TAC hence why it shows TAC targeting himself, and explains why my shot went to TAC, altho doesnt explain how did TAC know he got shot but its w.e

misty rej ali, maybe aether r scum
aether trying to pin it on TAC is sus tbh, and we already have melkor as tracker

D

Dragomir

Should have kept misty self defend scenario hidden until she claims
I already asked her earlier so it's already too late I guess. Tbh, regardless, Misty's answer tells me her alignment anyway cause I'm completely the option that she was protected by somebody else out the window. There's just no way. Cause why would anybody protect Misty out of all these confirmed townies? Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.