Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
last day we lynched tris and she flipped town. the info we got from emi was about a gifter and it came after we knew tris gifted tpein

the info came during middle of day not end of day

i feel like this is just a chaos inducing messager indie, his reveals could lead us to scum or town lynch. i could follow him on rej but if rej is to flip town im not following the messages again. period.
Wasnt the gift the thing that TAC got? (I think someone mentioned that) iirc the message was referring to the Grammaton kill and his death randomizing a gift or smth

D

Dragomir

You played mafia as much as i did to know Town does dumb shit
I know, but fuck man, it'd be the dumbest action in the whole game. Besides, the only players aside from Misty to have claimed protection abilities are Fuji with his jailkeeper, Rej with his heal, and Prof with his commute. If there's another town protect out there, I would expect them to have claimed yesterday considering how confused we were when multiple people claimed to have blocking and protection abilities.

I know, but fuck man, it'd be the dumbest action in the whole game. Besides, the only players aside from Misty to have claimed protection abilities are Fuji with his jailkeeper, Rej with his heal, and Prof with his commute. If there's another town protect out there, I would expect them to have claimed yesterday considering how confused we were when multiple people claimed to have blocking and protection abilities.
Ill counter this

If you see 3 people.claim same ability would you claim yours too revealing yourself and not keep element of suprise?

Or you didnt pay attention to the game and missed all 3 claims, entered NP with 0 info on what went on

So many options. Tho simples is often easiest

If Rej flips Town idk if I’ll ever be able to trust a mechanical check on Scum again lol.

I’ve seen us lynch two people (well one person twice) because of checks and it’s 0-2. If we go 0-3 I’m going to be pretty disillusioned with checks lol. I don’t believe I’ve seen a check work yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.