Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already asked her earlier so it's already too late I guess. Tbh, regardless, Misty's answer tells me her alignment anyway cause I'm completely the option that she was protected by somebody else out the window. There's just no way. Cause why would anybody protect Misty out of all these confirmed townies? Makes no sense.
You played mafia as much as i did to know Town does dumb shit

I already asked her earlier so it's already too late I guess. Tbh, regardless, Misty's answer tells me her alignment anyway cause I'm completely the option that she was protected by somebody else out the window. There's just no way. Cause why would anybody protect Misty out of all these confirmed townies? Makes no sense.
All the other outed protects also RB lol. Who is gonna RB an outed doctor?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What's there to be conflicted

U keep this wishy washy posting here what's up
last day we lynched tris and she flipped town. the info we got from emi was about a gifter and it came after we knew tris gifted tpein

the info came during middle of day not end of day

i feel like this is just a chaos inducing messager indie, his reveals could lead us to scum or town lynch. i could follow him on rej but if rej is to flip town im not following the messages again. period.

D

Dragomir

if they r bussed that wud mean aether saw misty and not TAC and misty targeted 3 players, including bus herself with TAC hence why it shows TAC targeting himself, and explains why my shot went to TAC, altho doesnt explain how did TAC know he got shot but its w.e

misty rej ali, maybe aether r scum
aether trying to pin it on TAC is sus tbh, and we already have melkor as tracker

Oooh, Misty bus driving herself. That's definitely a possibility there. In fact, that's probably what happened I think.

As for Melkor, honestly, his votes are terrible. They're so scummy it hurts. But I guess we more likely than not have a tracker in the game so with no counterclaim, that helps his case but eh. I'm not against the idea that he's a scum with a tracker ability. Unlikely but with the way he's playing, I wouldn't rule it out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
last day we lynched tris and she flipped town. the info we got from emi was about a gifter and it came after we knew tris gifted tpein

the info came during middle of day not end of day

i feel like this is just a chaos inducing messager indie, his reveals could lead us to scum or town lynch. i could follow him on rej but if rej is to flip town im not following the messages again. period.
the messages came during middle of day not night*

Status
Not open for further replies.