• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Ill counter this

If you see 3 people.claim same ability would you claim yours too revealing yourself and not keep element of suprise?

Or you didnt pay attention to the game and missed all 3 claims, entered NP with 0 info on what went on

So many options. Tho simples is often easiest
I would claim. It does town no good to keep that a secret. Unless you plan to shoot one of the protect claims next night then you should claim that you also have a protection ability because in your mind, there should be a strong chance that somebody is lying.

Anything is possible but for the sake of making things easier to comprehend, I like to go with the simplest option. It's usually the correct one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

im obviously not mafia btw, the worst i can be is indie but im just town. it can't be any more obvious what im doing lol

> i pushed uwu day 1 when he claimed vig because... im a vig... yea that didnt end well for him
> i was forced to target fuji and dest n1 but didnt wanna shoot any of them, and didnt wanna risk killing a towny outside of them since that wud lose us a townie PLUS vote silence me since that ability vote silences me if i target outside of them.
> i have a cryo self defense ability that i need to activate that blocks first ability on me. its limited shots tho and i assume all cryo users have it too. i pushed uwu because he seemed to wanna fish what the cryo skill do. i thought he was mafia and his team has no cryo users.
> i believe every element have a specific skill on them, this is what cryo one does ^
> i already said day 2 that i only have harmful abilities, so i only defended myself n1 instead of target fuji/dest
> n2 i wasent forced to target fuji/dest so i shot misty, but i also used my other ability on her to destroy one ability she has in case she used her cryo skill so she doesnt block the kill and instead block the ability destruction, yet the kill failed still

ya'll looking rly silly rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Tho i will persomally wager someone is lying between Ekko - Tac - misty

My money is on Ekko cause try hard
trying too hard what, my post count?

when is that even alignment indicative tho

i just shot misty, TAC is somehow saying he got shot but never says how does he know?

i could very well be bus driven to him, i dont get told

D

Dragomir

Can't be tampered with doesn't necessarily mean it will bypass immunity. The definition that I use for it in my games is that actions immune to tampering can't be role blocked, redirected, role manipulated(as in like controlled), and is also immune to "your target's next action will be destroyed", but it won't bypass immunities. I don't know what Flower and Lind are using but I think it would be something similar. Also with frames in the game, they were probably to counter the lie detect and other cops as well so I don't think the lie detect would be absolute with that considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.