News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Nah. Pica isn't that dangerous. He is only dangerous in very specific circumstances. At sea, Pica is nearly totally useless.

Its also worth noting that I think Oda was trying to convey that Bellamy was heavily injured after the match, and thus really shouldn't be used for that sort of scaling stuff.

In terms of this specific circumstance though, Zoro's bounty after Dressrosa was based around the fact he defeated Pica, so I don't see why its unfair to assess Pica's bounty in relation to how the marines percieved someone who defeated Pica.

I'll put it this way. Bounty isn't exactly power scaling. But in specific situations where characters literally have their bounties increased off the sole fact that they showed their strength against a specific opponent, I think its more than reasonable to say that the person who their new bounty is being based off would probably have a lower bounty than the person who beat them.
You can say the same about a lot of DF users, and the opposite for Fishmen. But a lot of things happen in One Piece outside of sea.

Bellamy is portrayed to be weaker than majority of DD officer combatants, and shown to be weaker in combat as well.

WG doesn't give out bounties strictly based off "who beat who". Funk brothers were said to be able to beat pirates over 100 mil bounty, but their bounty combined is lower than that.

You can say the same about a lot of DF users, and the opposite for Fishmen. But a lot of things happen in One Piece outside of sea.

Bellamy is portrayed to be weaker than majority of DD officer combatants, and shown to be weaker in combat as well.

WG doesn't give out bounties strictly based off "who beat who". Funk brothers were said to be able to beat pirates over 100 mil bounty, but their bounty combined is lower than that.
Don't forget that Mr 3 defeated a 42M bounty Pirate yet got a 24M bounty

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
キングの懸賞金は13億2500万円
武装ハキと観測ハキを持つ
この種族の最後の一人
戦闘力はクイーンより少し上。
Only 50M ahead of Queen.
Only slightly stronger....oh no...
Some people should pray for this to be false, or else they might break.

They don't have unfrozen bounties. The bounties are frozen up until the point they don't need to be, and then they can recacluate. In other words, their bounties simply do not exist. Jinbei and Law's bounty went up by tiny amounts, Moria's didn't move at all.
I don't actually me just unfrozen, I mean unfrozen and readjusted.
Normally Warlords Bounties don't get readjusted once unfrozen, only on special occasions such as abolishment of Warlord system.