G

Gorosei Informer

That's the first thing everybody said when it went up and Yamato said "Dragons can use fire clouds to lift shit up".

"Momo is gonna do it"

So predictable.
Yeah, I was really hoping Oda would not go down such a predictable route, but who I was fooling? Lol. There's still a slim hope that Oda will surprise us and have Momo fail somehow, have Onigashima fall anyway but I really doubt it now. Some Yonko arcs these are!

:josad::goatasure::specialmeh:

G

Gorosei Informer

How is he gonna figure it out bruh

Oda will be like: "Fuck logic, plot induced stupidity/plot armor/plot convenience time!"

Idk if Momo getting aged up will affect his actual brain and thus motor skills, processing and what not? He might be able to create clouds succesfully now somehow? Oda must have aged him up for this reason?

I am wondering if the dragon form is big/strong enough to support Onigashima and hold it at least? That might work as as compromise? A sort of Oden-esque/Atlas the titan moment where he holds up Onigashima, maybe for an hour specifically to really parallel with Oden's hour of legends moment too?

He is a beast without or with swords, he's just not as skilled, it's like asking Mike Tyson to fight with his legs
That's stupidest example 😂 and that's I said. He still be dangerous but not able to do his best. Doesn't mean he won't adapt. He has insane coa, probably good observation haki too, coc. He did dragon twister without any swords so safe to assume he can use some his techniques without swords

So based on what we've seen where rogerd fought with a sword used haki on his sword loved his sword so much he named his son after it
Your big brain comes to the conclusion he's a flame welding dinosaur
Come on don't play dumb, you know what I mean, Roger was probably a fighter who kicked, punched, used swords heck he might've even used guns like a real pirate

He was probably a really chaotic fighter unlike mihawk, sure we saw him fight only with a sword but so far he isn't confirmed to be a swordsman, we saw him only use 2 attacks

Like Snakeman vs Katakuri, one if not the best fights in one piece duo the fact that Katakuri was still on his guard fighting off Luffy new powerup and even had the upperhand, that was a sick fight where the villian had a insane panel like this:

I want King to be a monster and having his own insane battle and I believe Oda giving King great credits after all if these fight already start with Zoro powering up himself. Could became really a insane good battle, hope Zoro can unlock more his CoC in a battle where also King show a strong CoC. Overall im looking forward for a amazing battle.
This, King (and tbh, Queen) both need to be treated with the respect Kata got. I know they aren't Luffy's opponents, but if we are going to witness Sanji and Zoro cross the threshold of defeating opponents of this caliber, then its necessary that Oda portrays them strongly.

Insane feats, 3-4 chapter fights, big power growth moments for Sanji/Zoro, special moves from the villains, awakening, whatever it takes to make them look as formidable. They are supposed to be, and it needs to show here