Versus Battle Weakest version of Sasuke that beats Jiraiya?

Weakest version of Sasuke that beats Jiraiya?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
When Sasuke fully mastered the Mangekyou Sharingan during/after the Danzo fight is when I'd be comfortable putting him > Jiraiya's level by a smidgen. His offensive power would be too much for Jiraiya, his Susano'o Arrows likely too fast for Jiraiya to dodge at medium/short range, and Susano'o a barrier to almost any attacks from Jiraiya.

The toad song is what'll pose the biggest threat to Sasuke but IMO with knowledge, that jutsu relies heavily on the environment to get off. Especially on Sasuke who has a tendency to spam Amaterasu. 6/10 times, I'd favor MS Sasuke. Partially due to his aggressive tendencies like I said above, he's the type of fighter that would continuously pressure Jiraiya with Enton and Amaterasu.

________

Just for the sake of spitting it out there, here's how I think the other versions of Sasuke will do.

Hebi Sasuke โ€”> Pushes Jiraiya to Sage Mode but ultimately loses. Jiraiya's AP here is too much for a watered down senjutsu user to endure. 8/10 for Jiraiya

Early MS Sasuke (Bee Fight) โ€”> Jiraiya's biggest danger is Amaterasu but honestly, he's probably KO'ing Sasuke in base before that comes out. This is the weakest version of Sasuke in Shippuden. 10/10 for Jiraiya

FKS Sasuke โ€”> He's almost at mature MS levels but he seems to be taking too much whiplash against the Kage from constant usage, whereas against Danzo he was more accustom to it and had higher levels of Susano'o. Sasuke has a chance if he gets lucky but I think this relies more on Jiraiya making a mistake than Sasuke's skills. 6.5/10 for Jiraiya

EMS Sasuke โ€”> Lol Jiraiya gets stomped on. Even if it's Kabuto fight Sasuke, his ability to spam MS jutsu without a care puts him on a tier above Jiraiya. Add in Perfect Susano'o and the fact he was adjusting to Juubito's speed (further evolution) later in the arc, and it's a 10/10.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
When Sasuke fully mastered the Mangekyou Sharingan during/after the Danzo fight is when I'd be comfortable putting him > Jiraiya's level by a smidgen. His offensive power would be too much for Jiraiya, his Susano'o Arrows likely too fast for Jiraiya to dodge at medium/short range, and Susano'o a barrier to almost any attacks from Jiraiya.

The toad song is what'll pose the biggest threat to Sasuke but IMO with knowledge, that jutsu relies heavily on the environment to get off. Especially on Sasuke who has a tendency to spam Amaterasu. 6/10 times, I'd favor MS Sasuke. Partially due to his aggressive tendencies like I said above, he's the type of fighter that would continuously pressure Jiraiya with Enton and Amaterasu.

________

Just for the sake of spitting it out there, here's how I think the other versions of Sasuke will do.

Hebi Sasuke โ€”> Pushes Jiraiya to Sage Mode but ultimately loses. Jiraiya's AP here is too much for a watered down senjutsu user to endure. 8/10 for Jiraiya

Early MS Sasuke (Bee Fight) โ€”> Jiraiya's biggest danger is Amaterasu but honestly, he's probably KO'ing Sasuke in base before that comes out. This is the weakest version of Sasuke in Shippuden. 10/10 for Jiraiya

FKS Sasuke โ€”> He's almost at mature MS levels but he seems to be taking too much whiplash against the Kage from constant usage, whereas against Danzo he was more accustom to it and had higher levels of Susano'o. Sasuke has a chance if he gets lucky but I think this relies more on Jiraiya making a mistake than Sasuke's skills. 6.5/10 for Jiraiya

EMS Sasuke โ€”> Lol Jiraiya gets stomped on. Even if it's Kabuto fight Sasuke, his ability to spam MS jutsu without a care puts him on a tier above Jiraiya. Add in Perfect Susano'o and the fact he was adjusting to Juubito's speed (further evolution) later in the arc, and it's a 10/10.
Was going to ask what you think Hebi Sasuke's chances are, but then I noticed you edited your post. How do you feel about Base only J-Man vs Hebi Sasuke?
Post automatically merged:

@Jaguark101 explain yourself. EMS Sasuke dogwalks Jiraiya. Do you think a fully mastered MS Sasuke can't win against Jiraiya?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Was going to ask what you think Hebi Sasuke's chances are, but then I noticed you edited your post. How do you feel about Base only J-Man vs Hebi Sasuke?
Favor Hebi Sasuke. Jiraiya has larger AoE moves and specializes mostly in them in his base form. Swamp of the Underworld and the toad oil bullet immediately come to mind. But Sasuke had the wherewithal to summon Manda and hide inside him to escape an attack about 50x anything Jiraiya can produce. So I think those jutsu won't be as effective against Sasuke.

In close range against base Jiraiya, Sasuke definitely has an edge. Chidori Nagashi, being able to produce snakes from his body, close range genjutsu, etc. All staples of how Hebi Sasuke fights. Add in the fact he has superior regeneration thanks to absorbing Orochimaru and I think it's a done deal.

I doubt Jiraiya can keep Sasuke at a distance to win, so Hebi Sasuke takes this. Definitely more often than not, maybe 7/10 times?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Anything short of Danzo Sasuke loses to Jiraiya. It also depends on the location imo

SM Jiraya + Fukasaki + Shima + Bunta + Hiro + Ken Vs Danzo Sasuke in a location where he could use his guerilla tactics, Jiraiya would definitely pull off a win.
EMS Sasuke would mop the floor with SM Jiraiya and every Toad from Mount Myoboku. EMS is way above the likes of Jiraya, but Jiraiya's clone from Boruto merks him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Do you think we could revamp this place with a few hot topics? I've been meaning to get back into Naruto, and would soon have enough time. Is the Sannin wank still going strong?
We can definitely try. Tho I've talked so much Naruto I can't promise I'm gonna be arguing for pages when Bogard enters these threads. Little burnt out on Naruto debates
SM Jiraya + Fukasaki + Shima + Bunta + Hiro + Ken Vs Danzo Sasuke in a location where he could use his guerilla tactics, Jiraiya would definitely pull off a win.
It's mostly an open area, a single boss sized summon would dominate the bridge. IMO that's a scenario that favors Sasuke, since there's barely anything to break line of sight.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We can definitely try. Tho I've talked so much Naruto I can't promise I'm gonna be arguing for pages when Bogard enters these threads. Little burnt out on Naruto debates
Step by step lmao. I know Boggy wanks Jiraiya and was it Minato??

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Ehโ€ฆhe should beat every sasuke up till when Sasuke and Naruto clash after tha Danzou vs Sasuke fight. Susanoo and Enton spam would be too much for Jiraya, not to mention his arrows was fast enough to blitz a sharingan user in Danzou

Toad Song is Jiraiya only shot, but Sasuke is too aggressive. Heโ€™s gonna keep on pressuring Jiraiya

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I dont ever debate Naruto so I donโ€™t understand all the abbreviations used in this thread.
Hebi Sasuke- Part 2 Sasuke with the Orochimaru get up, up until the fight with Itachi.
MS-Mangekyou Sharingan
FKS-Five Kage Summit
EMS-Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

....until we get to Boruto Sauce. Then Jman goes back to winning. :myman:
:choppawhat:

Are you talking about the anime Maru??

Sasuke Hebi is powerful and strong at the level of characters like Sasori and Kakuzu, and I see him beating the base Jiraiya. Now a battle between Sasuke Hebi Vs Jiraya SM would be simply one-sided, the Jiraya SM possesses overwhelming offensive power and the pressure it is able to put on its opponents is threatening to Pein-level characters. Suffice the sannin use Senpล: Goemon no Jutsu that Sasuke would not have any defensive responses to this technique, perhaps trying to fly or sacrifice Manda in place.

Now Sasuke MS beats Jiraya SM solidly and without too many difficulties.

i dont see EMS sasuke can even Take 2 Pains

Then EMS sasuke got killed by Madara in 10 seconds who didnt had eyes
Madara who most probably used Limbo to detain Sasuke midair. Limbo is impossible to counter if you donโ€™t have Rinnegan or Six Paths Sage Mode. Cannot be sensed and cannot be touched by those who donโ€™t have either of those abilities, even a sensor of Narutoโ€™s caliber, pre Six Paths power-up, couldnโ€™t sense it.
When it comes down to the matchup vs Jiraiya, Sasuke before Danzo fight loses and he wins solidly from that point onwards.