News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Prime 39-45
People in OP peak in this age range

Roger peaked or entered prime at 39, same with Garp, Shanks, Oden, Kaido, etc...
(Although Shanks entered prime at 33 but his peak is now at 39)
Nope, is 40 to 60, Kaidou is in his peak,same as Akainu and Kizaru, teach is reaching his peak now, only Shanks was younger.

Even Roger reached in hes peak last to his 49(he dies with 56 or 52 i don't remember) so WB too.

Where did you get that from? BM's crew are literally her offsprings, they should be the last crew to accuse others about riding on their captain's accomplishments. Even Kaido's bounty is barely above Big Mom's, so the idea that his reputation helps his underlings inflate their bounties more than BM does for her own children is plain nonsense.

Kinemon never tanked Kaido's attack. He's barely alive after Kaido's hit, and this is a fight Kinemon can't afford to lose, unlike Ulti. Pero can be as strong as Jack for all I care, but it won't be because of his bounty. I actually think it makes more sense for Pero and Snack to be above F6 because the rest of BM's veterans as well as their top 3 are weaker than their counterparts from Kaido's crew.
LOL.It's something Oda is talking about on sbs.So even though Marco is not as dangerous as King or Queen, he has almost the same bounty as them.Because his captain is a 5 billion beri pirate.The captain's bounty also affects his crew's bounty Also, the Kaido crew is much more active and aggressive than the Bm's crew.

Kinemon unlike Ulti, he was already out of a previous battle with Kaido,and he took a Kaido's coc attack on his head and he's still fine.Kaido then stabbed him.Even as a result of Linlin's fruit attack, Ulti could not come to himself a few chapters and Ulti doesn't have any other extraordinary feat too.Even Kinemon>Ulti in feats.Kaido's top 3 is no stronger.Headcanon as usual.We already know that Jack is just a durable sandbag,Queen can't take down Chopper for 20 minutes,and King can't even take down a tired Marco alone.

Last edited: