Break Week .

On equal footing ?? When ?? Why you making shit up . We saw on panel Marco.whoop both queen and king. What in the fuckery fuck you talking bout
King slashed Marcos Wing off and with his zoan form he kicked Marco down to the ground. Marco didn't deal considerable damage to King even with named attacks. And that was all on screen. If Marco was really whooping King it would be King on the ground and not Marco. So offscreen King had the upper hand. It was mostly King vs Marco. Marco only dodged Queen and attacked him. Queen on the other hand didn't hit him a hingle time.

King slashed Marcos Wing off and with his zoan form he kicked Marco down to the ground. Marco didn't deal considerable damage to King even with named attacks. And that was all on screen. If Marco was really whooping King it would be King on the ground and not Marco. So offscreen King had the upper hand. It was mostly King vs Marco. Marco only dodged Queen and attacked him. Queen on the other hand didn't hit him a hingle time.
King kicked marco to the ground when ?? Stop the hc please. He slashed his wings off in a 2v1 and was still up to beat his ass and send him flying into buildings . Yet you tell me kong dominated . Man you finna have to reread

King kicked marco to the ground when ?? Stop the hc please. He slashed his wings off in a 2v1 and was still up to beat his ass and send him flying into buildings . Yet you tell me kong dominated . Man you finna have to reread
Okay my bad I had wrong memories about King kicking marco in his zoan form. But still King didn't get injured at all against Marco on panel. It seems like King had much more feats against Marco offscreen thats the only explantation on why Marco was at his limit and on the ground injured.

Oda hyped King to have a higher bounty than Marco, just so he can be the hype tool for zoro :steef:

RA commanders got less bounty than flying six yet managed to hurt one (probably both admirals) in a fight
F6 with higher bounty lose to Franky and Robin without haki
Well this only means that they are stronger than them which will result in higher bounties than them aswell. And like I said not only strength is the reason for a bounty but also threatlevel.

Okay my bad I had wrong memories about King kicking marco in his zoan form. But still King didn't get injured at all against Marco on panel. It seems like King had much more feats against Marco offscreen thats the only explantation on why Marco was at his limit and on the ground injured.
Yea after healing the whole floor all that while and fighting multiple people

Well this only means that they are stronger than them which will result in higher bounties than them aswell. And like I said not only strength is the reason for a bounty but also threatlevel.
Stronger doesnt mean higher bounty

RA commanders would wipe the floor with F6

Stronger doesnt mean higher bounty

RA commanders would wipe the floor with F6
Strength is just one factor for the bounty. There is also Threatlevel to WG and Civilians. But even with pure strength you can have a higher bounty than someone if you for example overpower someone with a higher bounty and win against that person. Your bounty will be higher than that person afterwards.

King's bounty is 16 million more than Marco's: See, Top tier King lol diffs Larco.

Luffy's bounty 1.18 billion more than Zoro's, Kid's bounty 150 million more than Zoro's, Law's bounty 180 million more than Zoro's: Blah blah blah, Hakai, ZKK, muh feeeatttsss, strongest Supernova ...

It is obvious that the difference in King, Queen and Marco's bounties are negligible: Queen is 95.6% of King's, for comparison Kid's is 94% of Law's.