News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

It's not Oda. Guaranteed the vivre cards weren't even his idea as a product. The problem is them releasing these cards too early. It should have occurred after Wano was done.
They should have waited til the series was over IMO. Like if someone after Jinbe does join, they'll have number 1xxxx (like 995 for carrot or 1578 for Yamato) instead of number 11 or 12 since they are taken by the ships and Vivi who's honorary is 13th. which is just awkward

He couldnt be sukiyaki since his age is confirmed to be 58 and oden would have been 59 if he is alive
Questioning how that's even possible.

Oden had Enma and Ame at the age of 9, which is 49 years ago. You can see the blades on his flashback. Kozaburo forged Enma over 50 years ago because he left 50 years prior and gave the sword to Oden. Tengu forged Ame, which had to have been at least 49 years ago.

So....Tengu forged Ame at the age of 9-10 years old? I guess it's possible it's just odd.

@Bounty @playa4321 @Sentinel

Oden had Enma and Ame at the age of 9, which is 49 years ago. You can see the blades on his flashback. Kozaburo forged Enma over 50 years ago because he left 50 years prior and gave the sword to Oden. Tengu forged Ame, which had to have been at least 49 years ago.

So....Tengu forged Ame at the age of 9-10 years old? I guess it's possible it's just odd.

it's probably a mistake

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Didn't get say kozaburo was his friend ???
How can he be 58 when kozaburo left wano 50 years ago
I doubt a kid was a friend with a man or a kid kozaburo was a super sword crafter

Yup it's bullshit. He ain't 58