Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido only took King with him to Marineford War.
While Big Mom only took Katakuri with her to Wano
What the paralel between YC1s :finally: eh wait... Kuri was already lying on ground, defeated and he couldn't protect his mommy from King's attack
Kaido : king let's go to marineford where wb and all his allies all the navy and the warlords are

King : OK

It's funny how King and Queen full Zoans are so boring, human Queen can't do much, it looks like his Hybrid is where he releases his full capabilities by far, its a big difference compared to his other 2 forms.

King on the other hand has a better base form (Lunarian form), he is apparently a martial artist who uses a blade to fight.

But the things he can do with his Lunarian form isn't anything much different from his Pteranodon capabilities, specifically because of his flying potential and fire powers being a thing. Queen always seemed more tankier in his Brachio Form, while King obviously much more agile on his Pteranodon form.

Overall i think its more a matter of fighting style than anything.

Worst

Custom title
Bounty prediction end of wano
Luffy : 4 B ( matching shanks simbolically to allow for their meeting )
Zoro : 4.5 B ( surpassing shanks simbolically to allow Zoro vs Mihawk )
Jinbe : 1 B
Yamato : 1.8 B
Lanji : 977 million ( shy of a billion as a gag with Jinbe having 1 billion )
Franky 700 million
Robin 850 million
Nami 300 million
Usop 500 million
Chopper 300 berry
Brook 380 million
:suresure:

I'm having a very stressful week at work, seeing the zoro hype news was something I looked forward to, smh, is there is no Zoro hype in this chapter, or are providers specifically holding that part back?

I hope there is, I think it's lame af for credible spoiler providers to lie about the chapter, you never know what kinda day or week someone having, and maybe expecting some chapter hype because why not trust the spoiler provider guy(s).

Or maybe when it comes to Zolo it is okay to lie, Lolo fans deserve it for being loud and "bully sanji fans", going to work now
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.