News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You didnt answer me who did Mihawk defeat to get his title.
Post automatically merged:

Imo its Kaido then Mihawk>Shanks, after that its BM and Akainu and you can have Dragon there. Though BB will soon overtake them all.

Because he isnt their favorite character and he is the strongest therefore they must try to downplay him however they can so that their favorite can have grounds for being stronger even though the Manga and Authors intent on Kaido is clear.
probably shanks

why are you using your made up headcanon to trash a character? lol
He does it a lot, in the spoilers he started making shit up to trash Kaido.

He makes 3-4 Kaido bashing threads per week because of his insecurities, at this point just ignore him.

The thing is they never said Shanks lost to Mihawk nor that he was WSS before him, all we know is that they used to duel before Shanks became Yonko and they were about equal.

Dodgy translation.

VC says: "Ever since Oden, the appearance of a strong enemy gets the heart of a 'battle enthusiast' brimming with excitement."

@Seraphoenix
@Roronoa-sama , the translation was faulty here is the real translation.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

So WID confirmed having COC?
Damn it, I owe WID and KILLER a lot for screaming for everyone to hear that KAIDO is the strongest living pirate in the world.
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

I don't think it's sake offer. Not a good enough plot twist for the offscreen altercation with a mysterious conclusion. Even Shanks promising a better fighter (Luffy) showing up is a more reasonable twist given the gossip about his arm pertaining to a "bet." Kaido respects Shanks, and I wouldn't put it past Oda to have Kaido take his claims seriously.