Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has more reason to kill kaido than zoro.

Kaido Killed his father
Kaido make his Homeland HELL
Kaido made his uncle suffer and die from smiles.

Kaido after being defeated by luffy and others Will try a last move to kill the people in the capital and zoro Will save HIS people beheading kaido.

I say this Will happen since february. Zoro wont fight kaido anymore, he Will KILL kaido

So correct if I am wrong, half this chapter is yet for the thousandth time straw hats and company fighting fodder. And the remaining is some stupid flashback regarding Yamato that led to absolutely nothing? Oda is the king at filler chapters. I have never read a manga with so much filler. Chapter after chapter devoted to nonstop fodder fights.

Explain why she needed to be freed, why she asked them to remove it
Your arguments are off.

Luffy /Ray with adcoa : succeeds
BM and Yamato lack adcoa that's why
Explain why Queen felt the need to put 100 chains on her and shoot her with 16 tons of horse tranquilizer. It's literally just Kaido showing off before a big clash by letting her free.

BM and Yamato lack adcoa that's why
Lmfaooooo. Hahahahhaha. You think Big Mom can't break some fucking cuffs. Are you serious?

It makes perfect sense if you think about it from Kuina's story. If Kozaburo had a son and a daughter, then who stands to inherit the Dojo, and the Shimotsuki style of Swordsmanship? The Wano tradition is that Women can't become strong Swordsmen, and that is how Kuina viewed the World. If Zoro's mom was Kozaburos daughter, then that means Koshiro was the one who inherited the Dojo, making Zoro a member of the Branch family.

Way more of a believable scenario, then Ushimaru being Zoro's dad, when Zoro was born in East Blue, and Ushimaru lived in Wano where not such surname of Roronoa exists to our knowledge.
So its still speculation. But it is Possible outcome. I can see that.

In almost 1030 chapters Zoro never showed hints of actually giving a fuck about his father( I would argue he gives more fucks about Kuina). Why would Lushimaru be any motivational reason for him to kill kaido now (not like we needed more reasons to down the strongest motherfucker Kai D. O).
Its straight dumb if somehow Oda goes this route.
Zoro doesn't need to now, Zoro is doing it because of the people he met in leftover town an Yasuie and Tama. He fighting for the people of Wano like his father did. Zoro didn't even know that random girl he helped in his introduction. He was willing to stay on that cross without eating for her for a month.

So correct if I am wrong, half this chapter is yet for the thousandth time straw hats and company fighting fodder. And the remaining is some stupid flashback regarding Yamato that led to absolutely nothing? Oda is the king at filler chapters. I have never read a manga with so much filler. Chapter after chapter devoted to nonstop fodder fights.
See you next week

With Kidd's poor performance up until now I doubt she would recognize who is stronger between him and Page One.
Kidd hasn’t had a poor performance. If he did Big Mom would be running around the battle field rampaging right now or even back to the roof gang banging Yamato with Kaido. Idk what y’all don’t understand about the fact that Kidd has been holding off a Yonko for like 20 chapters now, even if he’s not doing significant damage yet that absolutely deserves props. Not many on the island can do what Kidd has done.

But Kaido didn't get stronger guys...

Prime fucked Hyogoro with the legend of YAKUZA and put the old man in his prime version until he was 70 years old to dig rock for him, beat ushimaru and 2 other monsters.
And 20 years later he put the 9 ODEN retainers to cry again.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Someone has to stop this freak, which even me as a fanboy scare myself with the monstrosity of the crazy beast.
The thing is to invade parents with monstrous samurai at the height of their strength with about 200 fucking men.
The only way to stop this monster is make him lose interest in this fucking L of a country and leave.
:goyea:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If I find out that Kaido merked three strong samurais by himself, I will never disrespect him ever again. I will also question Oda for not making him the final villian of OP cos this is getting too much:zosleepy:
But apparently that's it, Kaido said that there will never be another monstrous samurai like ODEN again, namely:
He cleaned the samurai in WANO, to claim that phrase.​

Status
Not open for further replies.