Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For any retard who wants to pinpoint Zoro as Ushimaru's son.

Zoro was born in East Blue. To our knowledge, there is no ability to telekinetic fuck a chick across the ocean.

Zoro is not full blood Shimotsuki.

The worst-case scenario is that his father fucked one of the girls from Shimotsuki village that arrived in east blue.
God, you want Zoro to be a bastard?

Zoro was born in East Blue. To our knowledge, there is no ability to telekinetic fuck a chick across the ocean.

The worst-case scenario is that his father fucked one of the girls from Shimotsuki village that arrived in east blue.
Please ask the mods to ban you after it's obviously confirmed he is.

He is Zoro's dad, deal with it :datas:

What? Kozaburo only had son and that is koushiro. Am i missing?
It makes perfect sense if you think about it from Kuina's story. If Kozaburo had a son and a daughter, then who stands to inherit the Dojo, and the Shimotsuki style of Swordsmanship? The Wano tradition is that Women can't become strong Swordsmen, and that is how Kuina viewed the World. If Zoro's mom was Kozaburos daughter, then that means Koshiro was the one who inherited the Dojo, making Zoro a member of the Branch family.

Way more of a believable scenario, then Ushimaru being Zoro's dad, when Zoro was born in East Blue, and Ushimaru lived in Wano where not such surname of Roronoa exists to our knowledge.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But Kaido didn't get stronger guys...

Prime fucked Hyogoro with the legend of YAKUZA and put the old man in his prime version until he was 70 years old to dig rock for him, beat ushimaru and 2 other monsters.
And 20 years later he put the 9 ODEN retainers to cry again.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Someone has to stop this freak, which even me as a fanboy scare myself with the monstrosity of the crazy beast.
The thing is to invade parents with monstrous samurai at the height of their strength with about 200 fucking men.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Yamato and Kaidou attack at the same time using the “Raimei Hakke” (Thunder Bagua). Both of them probably have used their Color of the Supreme King Haki becouse the attacks' collision has created an explosion with black lightning bolts.

I think luffy should get his ass out of Wano. He is doing nothing but embarassing Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.