Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight.... There is no such thing as a Roronoa Clan on Wano, as there has not been a single mention of one.

But somehow, Ushimaru married a Roronoa, and 21 years ago, sent this mysterious woman, all the way across the blues, where they magically ended up in Shimotsuki Village.

And these halfwitted clowns have the gall to act like my conclusion is fucking far fetched...... :youcraz:
What's yours?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
“Kidd and Big Mom are just staring at each other they’re not fighting” lol ok

What Nami and them don’t realize is that it isn’t only Big Mom knocking those fodder out there’s another supreme king that they are unaware of who’s up there battling her

@Pantheos @rerere @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1
:kidsmile:
With Kidd's poor performance up until now I doubt she would recognize who is stronger between him and Page One.

Why do you act like a tool? The point is if you have "adCoC" you can break cuffs with it.

Luffy said adCoA is "too shallow". adCoC >>> adCoA. Saying Yamato can't break cuffs with adCoC is ridiculous.
Luffy used adcoa and was shallow for kaido not to break collars/cuffs
Stop making up headcanons

Oda only made luffy use and understand adcoc on the rooftop not before
He succeded to remove cuffs because of adcoa , he never.

So why didn't BM break her cuffs? Doesn't she have Adcoc too?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For any retard who wants to pinpoint Zoro as Ushimaru's son.

Zoro was born in East Blue. To our knowledge, there is no ability to telekinetic fuck a chick across the ocean.

Zoro is not full blood Shimotsuki.

The worst-case scenario is that his father fucked one of the girls from Shimotsuki village that arrived in east blue.

Luffy used adcoa and was shallow for kaido not to break collars/cuffs
Stop making up headcanons

Oda only made luffy use and understand adcoc on the rooftop not before
He succeded to remove cuffs because of adcoa , he never.

So why didn't BM break her cuffs? Doesn't she have Adcoc too?
Do you think Big Mom gives a fuck about some cuffs? He did it to show Kaido is not afraid of her. He let her free in his own territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.