Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. What exactly is he doing?
Got defeated 4 times, Get his ass saved by Zoro twice, Get his ass saved by Law's crew, everyone is standing on their last foot but that shit is busy filling his stomach, and now he needs another shitty brat to take him to Onigashima.

On the other hand , Yamato is fighting kaido on 1 on 1 . Zoro would have killed kaido by now , if he hadn't saved his asses and if kaido wasn't a Coward .

Just embrace the facts .
Zoro would have killed Kaido by now?

Embracing Facts are we?

His best attack did nothing to slow Kaido down. It's effectiveness was practically non existent despite using CoC attack on top of it. That was the one and only time he ever faced Kaido on his own and it ended with him lying flat on his back with nothing to show for it. Despite Zoro admittedly giving it his all.

Luffy actually knows how to use Advanced CoC and Coa 3.0. The only reason this hasn't been successful is due to Luffy's lack of experience with the techniques.
He fought Kaido for a long period of time on his own in base form with no gears.

Who stands the better chance?
The guy who pulled out his Ace and did nothing. Or the guy who still has much to show with little experience which he can easily make up for by fighting Kaido.

That's not what i'm saying

i'm saying Yasuie started following Zoro because of this reason

he just never told Zoro about that, he didn't get the chance
no no i was being sarcastic there, I was agreeing with the weirdness of yasu not piecing together the resemblance, hence why i made that squinty eye explanation, simply a misunderstanding :endthis:

If your CoC is strong enough, it doesn't matter. That's why she survived falling headfirst into water.

She can even literally just use physical force to break them. She was walking through giant metal doors like they weren't there.
Thats not how one piece works. Seastone weakens you and take your Haki. They use them on top tiers. Even Shiki had to vut off his legs to get out. Yamato cuffs were partial seastome abd so was Luffy in the Jail so he could work

Obviously , ZKK will happen but main question is how?
Just my thoughts. But after falling kaido due to luffy , zoro will come to kill Kaido. I did not expect any fight interaction between zoro and kaido anymore. I expect some of kaido speech about epic death and zoro will accept that execution. After King fights , high probably zoro will he exhausted and with his last energy , he will make execution .

I

Indigo

Just my thoughts. But after falling kaido due to luffy , zoro will come to kill Kaido. I did not expect any fight interaction between zoro and kaido anymore. I expect some of kaido speech about epic death and zoro will accept that execution. After King fights , high probably zoro will he exhausted and with his last energy , he will make execution .
Read my signature theory, is the best one out there.

Everybody is happy, Zoro and Luffy fans.

:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What caused such a change of heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.