Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion: Released Sept 3

Ulti and P1 are actual brothers, their father is a pirate but he is dead and it is mentioned that Kaido was the one who took care of them, Ulti is smart and she stole the two devil fruits from Kaido and ate them with her brother P1.
So this debunked theory that ulti and page one are pirate captains before join kaido...it turn that they are being live with kaido for long time....and kaido didnt punish ulti for stealing the fruit and punish his son for taking the fruit lmao...still Ulti is the best girl..
:steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally:

The CP is an organization of spies, doing covert works for the government, known from CP-1 to CP-8, assigned tasks according to their importance.
As for the CP9, they erase everyone who thinks that the government is a hindrance, so it is a killer organization from the basic perspective.
As for CP0, the guardians of the Celestial Dragons, they are the strongest among CP organization.
Lucci glowed up
:steef:

The CP is an organization of spies, doing covert works for the government, known from CP-1 to CP-8, assigned tasks according to their importance.
As for the CP9, they erase everyone who thinks that the government is a hindrance, so it is a killer organization from the basic perspective.
As for CP0, the guardians of the Celestial Dragons, they are the strongest among CP organization.
I though that admirals are CP0 guardian???? Damn that means CP0 members are admiral level???(besides lucci and kaku)

I though that admirals are CP0 guardian???? Damn that means CP0 members are admiral level???(besides lucci and kaku)
Lmao, no it doesn't. While Admirals are direct subordinates of the CD, they aren't hired to protect the CD 24/7 which is the job of CP0, but when a CD was already harmed meaning CP0 couldn't protect them is where an Admiral is called.

Admirals are directly stated to be above CP0 strength wise

I decide to take lesson from 106sama, here's what Wano initially looks like
Based on Japan and Onigashima is on the location of Hokkaido, but Oda changed it for story reasons
I am not sure but why i am seeing this map looks like a d*ck shape lol
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao, no it doesn't. While Admirals are direct subordinates of the CD, they aren't hired to protect the CD 24/7 which is the job of CP0, but when a CD was already harmed meaning CP0 couldn't protect them is where an Admiral is called.

Admirals are directly stated to be above CP0 strength wise
By your logic CP0 should have with CD all the time but why CD call admiral when any shit happen and not CP0???and where do you find that admiral above CP0 statement? We barely even know any original CP0 members too

What a lame ass excuse from Oda tho, he made Jack hybrid centaur like in concept when he could have done the same with Black Maria by simply removing that stupid spider face then if he really cared to make her look more beautiful LOL
The thing is the logical since maria is a geisha so she needs to stay beautiful to attact customers..this is can be easily solved by simply gave maria another zoan df that doesnt need to sacrificed for beauty lol...but oda need to be unpredictable soo...
:bamathink:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Volume 100 message from Oda

VOLUME 100
100 books everyone, on one piece bookshelf there'll be 100 books standing!!
Apologies, people who have the whole set are running out of space aren't they! Even though there's other books to put on there too!! I know!! But this is how I personally view this,
"this is the entirety of my life?", and when I put it that way... That's all?! A whole grown up man drawing everyday with all he's got for 24 years! What? That's all?!
But, better to let the readers be the judge of the size of my work. How is it for you? Long? Short?
This is a world created from both my wild imagination and yours! The story is in its final stage, and until the day it ends, I'll keep on guiding you guys through this world.
100 books that act as the gateway to a world inhabited by certain pirates, please put them in your room. The adventure is going to get even more exciting! Please also look forward to the numerous campaigns celebrating volume 100, the volume 100 party!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No way, he did it!!!

Here's my original letter that my wife translated to send, and her translation of Oda's reply:

R: I have been waiting 10 years for Jinbe to join the Straw Hat crew. I drew this mark because I have always admired him. Please make this Jinbe’s mark!!

O: Ho!! That's so cool!! I really want to use it just the way it is!! But just because there are rules for the skulls the crew, may I arrange it like this?
Let's make it official based on Joshua-kun's mark!!

Last edited:
Why there is no discussion on or better cleaned image of Jinbe's personal Jolly Roger just like other Straw Hat Crew got their own?