Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never doubted yamato strength, i know she is really strong thats why i dont think she is gonne get much stronger if she joins, same as jimbei who didn't get much stronger being in the crew because she is probably already capable of dealing with an admiral and i dint see any reason to make her stronger while zoro and sanji are always growing and getting PU same as luffy.
sanjifans trying to sneak him is so funny deal with it
yamat zoro luffy shits on lanji

And Oda introduced that Kaidou is
- Can't be beaten 1v1 (Luffy is gonna beat him 1v1)
- Can't be killed (Guess who's gonna kill him)
Kaidou has been screaming death since the start of the arc bro. Kaidou and Wano as whole's theme is DEATH. His first chapter introduction is named Suicide. The first chapter of Wano is named Suicide.
But no no Kaidou's death won't mean anything. All that Oda's build up won't mean anything just because you don't like it.
We will see what will happen and who is going to have last laugh. You can call hints or whatever but only when something actually happens, then hint mean anything. Something opposite happens, people find hints relevant to that.

sanjifans trying to sneak him is so funny deal with it
yamat zoro luffy shits on lanji
Im not a sanji fan i just read the story the way its supposed to :kayneshrug:.
Never said sanji is stronger then any of them but i believe in the future he will be stronger then her somehow, same as zoro will be stronger then her because currently she shits on sanji and zoro.

We will see what will happen and who is going to have last laugh. You can call hints or whatever but only when something actually happens, then hint mean anything. Something opposite happens, people find hints relevant to that.
Yeah I don't force you to believe in it, but stop calling this theory baseless when we can pull out 100 hints directly from the manga that supports it. Until it really happens, it just a respectable theory like many others.

She literally did 0 damage. ZERO. Kinemon did more damage. KIKU did more damage.

Kawamatsu did more damage. RAIZO did more damage.

What Low Top Tier are you fucking going on about? This is why Kaido sent Tobi Roppo after her.

I certainly don't put Yamato at low top but this stuff is crap. Yamato is fighting hybrid Kaido 1v1 and he's actively blocking her attacks. Kiku & Co. only cheapshoted human Kaido at the start of the raid and then fought dragon kaido who hasn't blocked a single attack in his life probably.

Let's see Kiku piercing Kaido's hand when Kaido is fully focused on him... And even if he does, that's the equivalent of a paper cut for Kaido. Like, the arrow attack that Yamato already used in that chapter to take out a number and Kaido blocked in this chapter > anything Kiku did in his life.

Kaido is a certified moron in terms of gauging PLs, he told Jack to bring him Luffy and Law lol.

Yasu was a person who didn't openly say things.

He also put on this smile act only to make the Smile victims of Ebisu feel better.

Maybe he saw it and just didn't say a thing?

The problem with that statement is Zoro has greater AP. I’m sure Yamato may have gave Kaido some good hits, but still it won’t be as strong as that of Zoro.
Yeah it's like, Kaido hasn't bled yet.

But poor Sanji fans claiming "> Yamato"
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.